Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2023

Comments

• Blimey didn’t realise Stewart had taken that many, not a bad return - Do you happen to know his economy rate? Only one that could possibly miss out instead of evison is Stewart but then again with 20 wickets to his name it would be silly to leave him out, just can’t see one of hogan, agar and klassen not playing. 
    Stewart's ER is 9.72 but his SR is the lowest at 10.72 as his average per wicket of 17.35 and he also brings his ability with the bat - an average of 33.00 at a SR of 188.57. Our strongest team given the stats is (leaves out Evison, Quinn and Blake from the squad of 14):

Muyeye
    DBD
    Denly
    Billings 
    Leaning
    Cox
    Linde
    Stewart
    Agar
    Klaassen
    Hogan
  • Looking likely that the weather will play a part in this match - DLS could.be the decider.

Temperatures dropped and grey skies. Hopefully won't ruin what should be a good evening of cricket
  • Denly, Klaasen and Agar out :/ Blake and Quinn in for their first games and Evison retains his spot. Going to be a tricky task
  • Sussex 14-2 off 2.2 overs
  • Getting in their stride here with a couple of big overs
  • 46-2 off 4
  • I think it's drizzling but can't tell
  • Definitely raining
  • Stewart getting banged to the boundary now 
  • 73/2 off the power play  :/

Need to break this partnership 
  • Sponsored links:

• 100-4 off 9
  • Denly, Klaasen and Agar out :/ Blake and Quinn in for their first games and Evison retains his spot. Going to be a tricky task
    Denly and Agar injured and Klaassen failed a fitness test too. I did wonder why we had a 14 man squad but do hope that they are available soon enough
  • 136-4 0f 12.3 0vers
  • 158-5 off 14.1
  • Wet conditions not helping with the fielding I imagine. Let a few slip through for 4 now
  • 201-5 and they've still got 3 overs left with Bopara firing on all cylinders 
  • Good job we won the toss because we will know the DLS target. But chasing 229 is not going to be easy no matter what the target simply because you have to go from the off and can't afford to lose any wickets either. 
  • Actally thought they were going to get 250 there. But this will be a toughie.
  • 15 behind DLS after 1 over
  • And Muyeye chops onto the wickets 3/1
  • Sponsored links:

• That looks a winning total to me. 
  • Is it me, or have there been a lot more scores of 200+ this season than previous ? 
  • Rain looks pretty heavy now and way way way behind the DLS
  • Although... How many overs do we need to bat for it to count?
  • MrOneLung said:
    Is it me, or have there been a lot more scores of 200+ this season than previous ? 
    It certainly seems that way
  • 1 game too many?
    Is it 5 overs, am I imagining that?
  • Tymal Mills to Blake - 6, 4 & rain
  • Didn’t think about the weather and just paid for he stream. 

Cost me 5.99 to watch Blakey hit 2 boundaries 😂
    Is it 5 overs, am I imagining that?
    It is 5 overs to constitute a match