Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peter Varney asking for big crowd for Brighton match (Potential Buyers?)

Comments

• Options
    That looks more like a bobble hat than a headscarf
  • Options
    razil said:
    I wouldn’t fancy being in the lower west with Brighton behind and above, what an odd decision given we are often told we couldn’t give away fans part of the West for safety reasons 
    I wouldn’t worry, they’re all still queuing to get their tickets.
    Be lucky to get in for k/o.
  • Options

Enjoying a pre match birthday beer.
    What time is Thomas turning up with his guitar?
  • Options
    That kid really is 15!
  • Options
    In all seriousness, someone get a picture of who Varney is sitting with at the Valley if they can
  • Options
    Who was that who Curbs was speaking to? Is that Varney man with the money 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Who was that who Curbs was speaking to? Is that Varney man with the money 
    Did he have a large sack with him?

• Options
    So nothing then at all. Not even a whisper? He didn’t even do the crossbar challenge!
  • Options
    Well whoever is there will have been treated to one tonight that’s for sure. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well if that didn't do the job, Peter....
  • Options
    Your move Peter
  • Options
    Just found out I have no trains home after the game tonight. I'll still go but won't be looking forward to a convoluted journey home. 
    South eastern are b*****ds. I knew they changed the time table but stopping the Charlton to Bangkok service is unforgivable 

Just found out I have no trains home after the game tonight. I'll still go but won't be looking forward to a convoluted journey home. 
    You must need to change a few times to get to Bangkok.
    I knew someone was going to come out with a comment like that! But I got two responses, even better.

It's not Southeastern for once, it's Southwestern out of Waterloo. And, no, they don't have a direct Bangkok train either!
    You could have got the 10.43 from Waterloo via Crawley to Dubai and changed there for a direct service to Bangkok.
  • Options
    All I say is that Pete came for a birthday drink with me, rather than be at the club, speaks volumes. Whatever is happening at the club, PV is outside of it, hopefully to pick up after the mess has settled.
    Let’s hope this isn’t in two years time, while struggling in League 2…
  • Options
    What was the attendance figure?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All I say is that Pete came for a birthday drink with me, rather than be at the club, speaks volumes. Whatever is happening at the club, PV is outside of it, hopefully to pick up after the mess has settled.
    “hopefully pick up after the mess has settled.”
    Pick up what exactly?
  • Options
    “hopefully pick up after the mess has settled.”
    Pick up what exactly?
    And what mess? The current mess or the mess that follows?
  • Options
    Well I’m sure his associates won’t have missed the scoreline or the attendance. 
    No doubt he’ll give them the details of anything they perhaps missed.
    Wouldn’t be surprised if PV is playing dumb on this one.
    He’s achieved what he set out to with the fans.
    Over to TS, RD, and any of the interested parties now.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    What was the attendance figure?
    At a guess, something in the region of 16,000.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
  • Options
    Bit weird he didn't come to the match 🤔
    He did attend.