Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Peterborough | Boxing Day 2022

Comments

• Options
    canna not believe it. Is Chucks injured??
    He pulled his hamstring against Brighton! 
    ffs
    Did you not know this. Had been for 2 mins before having to go off again. Even I would have lasted longer & I'm 55 and overweight. 
    Judging by the majority of your posts, I would have had you down to be in your nineties?;)
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Anyone watching on Charlton TV got a weird bit on the right hand side of their stream, or is it just me?
  • Options
    Any thoughts on why Blackett Taylor doesn't start?
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Empty match thread and an empty ground.

Good move from a Peterborough corner but we block the shot
  • Options
    Slight mix up with Ness and Maynard end up with a corner, Ashley lookin a bit edgy in the first 5 minutes
  • Options

3' Early sighter for Clarke-Harris... The ball breaks to Posh's skipper and he volleys into the side-netting.
  • Options

2' - Early chance for Posh as Poku's short corner is played to Burrows, who finds Fuchs on the edge of the box and his effort is blocked, falls into the path of Clarke-Harris and he hits the side-netting.
  • Options
    Anyone watching on Charlton TV got a weird bit on the right hand side of their stream, or is it just me?
    Yes I do... Didnt notice it until I saw your post though
  • Options
    Yep, same here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You're welcome 😂. If you're anything like me then you'll find it extremely annoying
  • Options
    Great bit of commited battling from Dobson to win the battle in the middle of the pitch, really set Payne away on an attack, that eventually ended up with Fraser shooting just wide.
  • Options
    You're welcome 😂. If you're anything like me then you'll find it extremely annoying
    Its alright this half as I expect most of the play to be going leftwards

Second Half it'll be another story :D
  • Options

5' Nearly the opener from Fraser! The midfielder works some space and sends a left-footed effort just wide of Blackmore's left post.
  • Options
    We are looking very nervy first 10 minutes, 'Boro closing down any forward play with some strong challenges 
  • Options
    Fleetwood 1 Weds 0
  • Options
    Accs 0 Barnsley 1
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Referee a bit fussy so far. We look a bit more up for it but very low quality from both sides so far. 
  • Options
    Good flick on from Kanu, almost finds its way through to Clare
  • Options
    1. 10'

Post update

Attempt saved. Harrison Burrows (Peterborough United) left footed shot from outside the box is saved.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jesus wept, this cameraman is hungover... the pictures are shite
  • Options
    Wycombe 0 Bristol R 1
  • Options
    1. 11'

Post update

Offside, Peterborough United. Joe Ward tries a through ball, but Ephron Mason-Clark is caught offside.

• Options
    The collection of pigeons on the right of the Peterborough half are forced into flight, as the ball goes close to them... Sign that Sessegnon isnt really getting forward at the moment.

Clare is our more attacking Full-Back
  • Options
    Fak! 11 minutes and Dartford beating Ebbsfleet 0-3.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Any pen shoot out today?
  • Options
    Do not go onto Posh site as they are broadcasting Cambridge vs Shrewsbury 
  • Options
    We look alright so far. For as skeptical as I am of Kanu at this point of his career, it is really, really refreshing to have a mobile front to. Leaburn is putting in an absolute shift. How much he has grown this season. 

Also, Payne's scurrying in midfield is quite nice. 

As I write this, we very nearly concede. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Great block from Inniss in the six yard box - Vital
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Great 6 yard box block from Innis, otherwise ..0-1, we are so slow and looking very much an away side at the moment
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!