Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Lincoln City | Saturday 7th January 2023 - 3pm KO

Comments

• Options
    Well the silly Danish American twunt is still in charge right now at least, as we're still playing his shite song 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Leuth said:
    mendonca said:
    We're rotating 3 goalies as and when each is injured.

Never confident with McG in goal. But if we are looking to move him on, is Harness good enough to be 3rd choice.
    No League One team is going to have a 3rd choice keeper who's 'good enough'. Fantasy
    If we feel McG is good enough and want to keep him until the end of season, he will he 3rd choice to fulfil this fantasy!
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Good balanced conversation today in the studio with Charlotte, Scott had better watch himself his job could be under threat!!.. also some good chat with Curbs and Egbo...👍
  • Options
    I bet Thomas was excited when he saw Joe Walsh on the Lincoln teamsheet
  • Options
    OK, the free pre-show is off, so I will see you on the post match thread. Good luck everyone.
  • Options
    Anybody found a live stream please?
  • Options

Paul Elliott with beardy and MS 

• Options
    Wow, goal bound shot from Lincoln, fortunately Dobbo in the way, not that he knew much about it..
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    I want the takeover to happen just so we can get rid of this fucking stupid song !
    The one of Sandgaard?

Never heard it. That’s the truth. Sandgaard can stick it where the sun don’t shine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lincoln with a  series of throws in our half
  • Options
    Interesting 
  • Options
    Ball hooked in from Lincoln, headed away by inniss, follow up shot bobbled wide.
  • Options
    All Lincoln so far, mainly long throws, but we are containing it fine, just get into it now lads
  • Options
    Worst start to a game I’ve seen from us in a while.

Hopefully we have weathered it now.
  • Options
    Can someone tell the TV director he doesn’t need to use every camera in the ground all the time. 
  • Options
    Lovely one two from Morgan and JRS, Morgan's cross field look d like it wouldn't go anywhere but made it to CBT, ball in and a weak effort in to the arms if Lincoln keeper. 
  • Options
    Decent ball out from Morgan to set CBT on his way.
  • Options
    Sessengon shows why he hasn't scored. With a shockingly bad effort. Bless him. 
  • Options
    Ridiculous long shot attempt by Sessegnon, he's no Steve Brown  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lincoln clearly come for a bore draw 4-5-1, so we will have to be patient, just don't gift them anything or it will be impossible...
  • Options
    Can someone tell the TV director he doesn’t need to use every camera in the ground all the time. 
    Does love to use a close-up and then forget to switch back. 
  • Options

Paul Elliott with beardy and MS 

That’s not MS, it’s Joe Lycett
  • Options
    Curbs talking about Man Utd and the fact we have never beaten them, remember that 3-3 game at The Valley, memories and that Robinson leveler, what a match.
    Well that’s wrong I seen us beat Man Utd three times. Twice at Sellout Park and once at Old Trafford.
  • Options
    Curbs talking about Man Utd and the fact we have never beaten them, remember that 3-3 game at The Valley, memories and that Robinson leveler, what a match.
    I’ve seen us beat United at least twice, hope that was challenged?
  • Options

Camera mode DYNAMIC 
  • Options
    Well that’s wrong I seen us beat Man Utd three times. Twice at Sellout Park and once at Old Trafford.
    Yes I was at the 2-0 at Selhurst.
  • Options
    Yep saw us win 2-0 at Shithurst!

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Fumbluff said:
    I’ve seen us beat United at least twice, hope that was challenged?
    Nope it wasn't, that was from Curbs...it was while he was manager though, that's the confusion..
  • Options
    Attack almost breaks down with heavy touch from Morgan, Fraser picked it up, out to Clare and ball in. Nothing on.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!