Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• Incorrect information. It's already a done deal on the other site. 
  • Some say it's done, some say not yet, WIOTOS is what I say...
    Will let you know when my email arrives from the club with confirmation, until then it's a maybe...🤷‍♂️
  • The one thing I have seen mentioned a few times is his pace, he doesn't sound like he's very quick. Seems like he has a good engine and is creative when forward but isn't the best defensively and doesn't have a lot of pace to burn. 

Pace isn't everything but if you're a left wing back it's definitely more required to be quick than a typical left back, be interesting to see if he is quick or not

Pace is pace, fair enough, but he may be brilliant defensively in league one compared to the championship. 
    Well I watched the video @Callumcafc linked and from what the Lincoln fan said was roughly:

Pros: Good passer, calm with the ball, aggressive off it, good engine, creative going forwards 

Cons: doesn't have pace to burn, isn't that sound defensively, is quite small but a fighter and bulked up.

Just be interesting to see how he looks in the flesh as I'm hearing mixed reviews about him, this was all 2 seasons ago so he wouldn't have got any quicker I imagine. 

Apologies to the person who inevitably hops on the thread and says 'blimey, 100 new posts and no actual rumours, can we start another thread' 
    That sounds good to me. It’s good that we have different options. If Holden thinks we need pace and directness on the left then we have CBT, if he thinks we need someone better at keeping possession and breaking a team down then we have Edun 
  • Apparently Tyreece Simpson is joining Northampton on loan
  • Bailey said:
    Is it likely Edun is announced today?
    He is training with the team today expect it after later this afternoon .. doubt you will see him at Millwall 
    Are you absolutely sure Dick Tydeman isn't training today? 
    Dick is almost certainly playing golf at Gillingham Golf club today. Ronnie is not in the loop for that one. 
    I really liked Dick back in the day 
  • ButtleJR said:
    From someone who has met him a few times JCH would not pass the dickhead test 😂
    Neither would half the people on this forum.
    Can I get a promote please for the half century of lol's on this post.
  • ButtleJR said:
    DM AFKA...good luck...😉
  • Sponsored links:

• nagAddick said:
    Apparently Tyreece Simpson is joining Northampton on loan
    Forgot all about him
  • MrBurns said:
    Incorrect information. It's already a done deal on the other site. 

He passed a medical and signed last night Maybe CBW death has just delayed announcement today .
  • MrBurns said:
    Incorrect information. It's already a done deal on the other site. 

He passed a medical and signed last night Maybe CBW death has just delayed announcement today .
    And that would have an impact how? I'd think it's more because he's been training and maybe working on the shape etc for tonight and the comms haven't been done yet.
  • edited July 2023
    KettsJohn said:
    Bailey said:
    Is it likely Edun is announced today?
    He is training with the team today expect it after later this afternoon .. doubt you will see him at Millwall 
    Are you absolutely sure Dick Tydeman isn't training today? 
    Dick is almost certainly playing golf at Gillingham Golf club today. Ronnie is not in the loop for that one. 
    I really liked Dick back in the day 

Open orifice there...😉
    Fixed it for you.
  • Charlton Tyreece Simson joining Northampton on loan
  • ButtleJR said:
    Take a demote for being a dickhead pushing to get a promote for commenting on the dickhead quotient. I reckon ex-mod @Gribbo should be able to help out there. 
  • Is that one of those Accounts which gets things more right than wrong?
  • Is that one of those Accounts which gets things more right than wrong?
    There is a Twitter account which looks like that which is usually pretty good, I am not too sure if that one is it but it does have 1600 followers
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2023
    Cawley saying Edun is a dun deal.

18 minutes ago Richard said that it was pretty much dun deal

No chance 
    Some chance
    Talking✔️
    Medical✔️
    Nearly done deal✔️
    Pretty much done deal when someone can find a pen that works.✔️
    Done deal 

✍️We are so close.