Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• DubaiCAFC said:
    nagAddick said:
    According to Reams, we haven’t actually made a bid for Alfie May.
    He said he was having a medical last week!
    As I mentioned earlier in the week, I don’t actually think we are interested in him. 

Do you know if we are close to any targets? 
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    nagAddick said:
    As I mentioned earlier in the week, I don’t actually think we are interested in him. 

Target break even 

Oh hang on.
  • nagAddick said:
    Reams is correct.
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    nagAddick said:

Few things are close, but who's targets are a different matter!
    So, Storrie’s recent account on who is doing what was nonsense based on your understanding Dubai? What an absolute loads of b@ll@cks if so. Do these clowns never learn?
  • Sponsored links:

• Would’ve been a good option… sigh.
  • There’s nothing happening, it seems.
    Holy moly. 
  • edited June 2023
    JamesSeed said:
    There’s nothing happening, it seems.
    Holy moly. 
    Nonsense....Derby, Oxford, MkD, Portsmouth, Burton, Bolton, Blackpool, and Uncle Tom Cobley and all, would like to disagree with you...🤷‍♂️
  • nagAddick said:
    But he's had a medical 😂😂😂
  • Would’ve been a good option… sigh.

Seems to be quite a few names off your list you posted a couple weeks back that have gone elsewhere in the division. 
  • Valley11 said:
    Early days but despite the takeover enthusiasm I can’t help feeling we’ll be doing the usual. Dither, sign people on the C list, a couple of loans, then a couple of injury-prone frees after the season has started, and won’t fill positions we need.

Or maybe the last few years has made me a cynic. 
    As I said earlier in this thread…here we go again. Unbelievable…well it would be except this is us for the last decade. 
  • Sponsored links:

• JamesSeed said:
    There’s nothing happening, it seems.
    Holy moly. 
    We're signing Tomas Holy?
  • Croydon said:

Imagine being a grown man who spends his days intentionally winding people up on twitter. Sad existence 
    Am I reading this wrong. The first post is about us signing Clark Harris and yet it seems to be twisted to being about May.
  • Nothing will happen all the while Sandgaard is still the owner. Certainly not any money being spent thats for sure. Maybe the odd freebie or loan, but the former will still be paid by their club until the end of July so they wont be in any hurry and the latter (we are always told) are usually signed once tte season started.

The new season will be even worse than the last one. Mark my words. 
    🙄
  • edited June 2023
    Redrobo said:
    Croydon said:

Imagine being a grown man who spends his days intentionally winding people up on twitter. Sad existence 
    Am I reading this wrong. The first post is about us signing Clark Harris and yet it seems to be twisted to being about May.
    He's deliberately hinting at us being in for Clarke-Harris to then say "I used a question mark, it's a question." He also then says we have definitely put a bid in for May only for Cawley to confirm we haven't. He's a div
  • Nothing will happen all the while Sandgaard is still the owner. Certainly not any money being spent thats for sure. Maybe the odd freebie or loan, but the former will still be paid by their club until the end of July so they wont be in any hurry and the latter (we are always told) are usually signed once tte season started.

The new season will be even worse than the last one. Mark my words. 
    No it won’t cause the new owners will be increasing the budget and making their mark in the this window …. 
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    nagAddick said:

Few things are close, but who's targets are a different matter!
    So, Storrie’s recent account on who is doing what was nonsense based on your understanding Dubai? What an absolute loads of b@ll@cks if so. Do these clowns never learn?
    If you for one minute believe PS is lying to the fans please have a lay down … Holden picking the players he wants which is right , PS and SG then take up the negotiations with agent club and hopefully player and TS and the new owners sign it off … no TS does not pick the players etc why would he when he pays others to do that job . 
  • Enough about Charlton, what's happening at Gillingham ...
    Alfie May.
  • Have we got enough players for a full squad for our friendlies or are we playing the kids?