Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Photos of Football Stadiums around the world

Comments

• Options
    colthe3rd said:

I went to see Galatasaray at the weekend. Probably the best atmosphere I've experienced at a stadium.
    Went to Rams Park myself last month to see them play Sparta Prague. I certainly can vouch for the atmosphere. Absolutely incredible.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Artic Stadium, the People's Republic of Eltham

Looks like the twilight zone.
    Looks like Steptoe is making his way to the toilet
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    The Orlando Stadium home of The Pirates in Soweto and FNB Stadium or also called either Soccer City/The Calabash in Johannesburg 

The bottom one is where they held the World Cup final isn’t it?  
  • Options

And Ashford United Saturday just gone
  • Options

• Options
    Lommel, Belgium 
  • Options
    edited March 19
    cafc4life said:

Went to Porto last month
    Not keen on the open ends behind the goals.

Many away fans there?
  • Options

Very old skool.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:

Only one team that matters in Bogota and they play in Red, not Blue!

Independiente Santa Fe!!

• Options

Very old skool.
  • Options
    Estrela Amadora took a few hundred id say @ElfsborgAddick
  • Options

Very old skool.
    Went there a couple of years back and bumped into a fella from Manchester behind the main stand during an open day they were holding, turned out he was the CEO and that Lommel are part of the Manchester City group. Steve Bould's their manager. Beautiful location, but had a real National League feel to it.
  • Options
    edited March 19
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Solidgone said:

Only one team that matters in Bogota and they play in Red, not Blue!

Independiente Santa Fe!!

My friends live quite near to the stadium but they are not into football. I thought it was only Millonarios stadium and didn’t know they shared with Santa Fe. As we were walking around the stadium the fans began spilling out and I thought I was with the away supporters until it was explained about the ground sharing. I tried to get into the stadium to catch the last few minutes but I think Burger boy was on the gate and wouldn’t let me in (the female security was okay with me going in).  
  • Options
    From the Summer. I went to Vienna and saw First Vienna vs Grazer AK from Austrian Bundesliga 2.

• Options
    UEAAddick said:
    From the Summer. I went to Vienna and saw First Vienna vs Grazer AK from Austrian Bundesliga 2.

Very unusual ground in lovely surroundings.
  • Options
    UEAAddick said:

Are you wearing clogs in that first photo?
  • Options
    Boom said:
    UEAAddick said:

Or worse, socks & sandals?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc4life said:
    Boom said:
    UEAAddick said:

Or worse, socks & sandals?
    They are Novesta's Canvas Shoes. Similar to Converse, but for true menswear enthusiasts.
  • Options
    Central Coast Stadium NSW.

Mark Jackson landed a job here after being sacked by MK Dons - not all bad then.

• Options
    Do they have a bloke in a boat to collect the ball at the sea end, bit like Shrewsbury used to from the river.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Do they have a bloke in a boat to collect the ball at the sea end, bit like Shrewsbury used to from the river.

• Options
    Central Coast Stadium NSW.

Mark Jackson landed a job here after being sacked by MK Dons - not all bad then.

Don't like three sided grounds..................
  • Options
    What about when the Jimmy Seed stand is being developed? It's a joke not a rumour.
  • Options

Went to Deal Town v Glebe last Saturday. 2nd v 1st on Non League Day in front of their biggest ever league crowd of 1086. Ended 4-2 to the hosts who have since gone top.

I'm off to Lydd Town on Saturday to complete all 20 grounds in the SCEFL Prem
  • Options
    ElfsborgAddick said:

Oldham.

• Options
    cafc4life said:

Went to Deal Town v Glebe last Saturday. 2nd v 1st on Non League Day in front of their biggest ever league crowd of 1086. Ended 4-2 to the hosts who have since gone top.

I'm off to Lydd Town on Saturday to complete all 20 grounds in the SCEFL Prem
    Tick the Sussex League mate, some lovely grounds and places to visit.