Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Photos of Football Stadiums around the world

Comments

• Options
    R0TW said:
    Bravo.
    Europa league qualifier. 
    Their ultras stood in the stand behind the goal.
    No away supporters from North Macedonia, but a good group of lumps in the players/directors box in centre of main stand.
    Thought this would be a safer option until Buducnost went a goal down.
    Thats when the fun started.
    Ended 3-4 with Strega going through 5-3 on agg.
    Quite an interesting evening with each goal viewed equating to under half a euro.

Any programmes or badges available?
    You couldn’t make it up mate, club shop closed.
    The No. 45 looked a class above for Buducnost.
    Wouldn't look out of place in league one, and take into account this is entry Euro TNS levels.

https://youtu.be/sBKoo5ipTHM
  • Options
    Porto's Estádio do Dragão stadium for their match against Rayo Vallecano. Brilliant view and great atmosphere.  1-1 draw July 2023
  • Options
    The only non blue and white striped shirt in the ground!
  • Options
    The only non blue and white striped shirt in the ground!

I didn't know Ian Holloway supported Charlton.
  • Options
    A few from this evening’s game 

Playing Las Palmas?
    I'd like to go to Betis, that looks very traditional and lots of character.
  • Options
    A few from this evening’s game 

Playing Las Palmas?
    I'd like to go to Betis, that looks very traditional and lots of character.
    Yes 1st win of the season 
    Beat Las Palmas 1-0
    Great atmosphere for bottom side 
  • Options
    Can’t remember if I posted this last week, but LA Galaxy’s ground which has a nice grass bank feature at the top of the north stand. Families take picnics, their dogs etc up to the bank, lay a rug and watch the game (in the early evening sun). Very good atmosphere too. A shame it is not a prime MLS side atm.
  • Options
    Very impressive Jews Hill if I am honest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A few from Prague the other week. 

• Options

If you get the opportunity for a long weekend on Prague I can recommend.
    The kick off times are spread and you can easily do 5 games in three days.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

I went to see Galatasaray at the weekend. Probably the best atmosphere I've experienced at a stadium.
    Was it easy getting tickets?
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

I went to see Galatasaray at the weekend. Probably the best atmosphere I've experienced at a stadium.
    Not particularly, had to register for a fan card the week before that links your passport. The tickets only went on sale a few days before and then it wasn't until the day before that I could actually buy because of not being a fan/Turkish. Then had to go and queue to pick up at the box office. Google translate got used a lot.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    colthe3rd said:

Not particularly, had to register for a fan card the week before that links your passport. The tickets only went on sale a few days before and then it wasn't until the day before that I could actually buy because of not being a fan/Turkish. Then had to go and queue to pick up at the box office. Google translate got used a lot.
    A pain in the backside by the sounds of it.
  • Options
    The Orlando Stadium home of The Pirates in Soweto and FNB Stadium or also called either Soccer City/The Calabash in Johannesburg 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2023
    Solidgone said:
    The Orlando Stadium home of The Pirates in Soweto and FNB Stadium or also called either Soccer City/The Calabash in Johannesburg 

Looks like that mothership after Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum shot it up in Independence day.
  • Options
    Artic Stadium, the People's Republic of Eltham
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Artic Stadium, the People's Republic of Eltham

Looks like the twilight zone.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

I thought that was Suncorp Stadium (Brisbane) for a moment.
  • Options
    Cape Town City FC stadium is either known as the DHL Stadium or more familiar name of Green Point. It was used for the World Cup. Also used for rugby. 

• Options
    edited March 17
    Unfortunately I was too late to watch Santa Fe 1-0 Deportes Tolima at the El Campin stadium in Bogotá. This stadium is shared with the Millonarios. 

• Options
  • Options

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Oldham.