Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Photos of Football Stadiums around the world

Comments

• Options
    I've got loads of non-league drone shots, feel free to guess where they are! 

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    I've scored an equaliser at that top end, missed a sitter at the bottom end to go 2-1 up, ended up losing 7-2 in the FA Youth Cup.
  • Options
    milo said:

Mainz stadium, another out of town stadium.

Mainz at home to Augsburg

Augsburg  supporters (away end).  I wanted Augsburg to win once I heard the Mainz team come out to You'll Never Walk Alone (as did Club Bruges and Dortmund).  I was also impressed by Augsburg's highly choreographed Germanic chanting and air punching.

Have not done this one, but ticked the old Mainz ground for a play-off game in '88 whilst watching England in the euro's.
    Most of the grounds I've been to in Germany are modern out of town places.  Exceptions were the Olympic Stadium Berlin, Freiburg's old ground (which was surrounded by the Black Forrest, stunning scenery when you went for a half time pint) - they've since moved to a modern stadium, which I've not been to and Greuther Furth, which is more traditional, all four stands different, was surprised when they reached Bundesliga One, as they didn't look like they had the set up for it.  The rest were modern ground that resemble MK Dons' stadium.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Oldham
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Altrincham.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

This bloke needs to go to a Turkish or Syrian barbers to have the back of his neck tidied up.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    I've scored an equaliser at that top end, missed a sitter at the bottom end to go 2-1 up, ended up losing 7-2 in the FA Youth Cup.
    Woking
  • Options

That top picture .. Tracey Island, I reckon. Thunderbird one is gonna come out any minute
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Woking
  • Options
    Bit like Selhurst, great big stand at one end and rest looks a shithole.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

That's pretty good with a rocket/missile flying past. 
    Sao Paulo is an 'interesting' city.
  • Options

Three blinding grounds there, wish I'd done Barcelona before.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    At first I thought f@#k me, how tall do they think the fans behind the left hand goal are going to be.
    then I realised what looked like an 80ft roof on the end is in fact a facility outside of the ground.

Took me a while to figure out what you meant but when I got it I chuckled! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just got it and now i cant unsee it
  • Options

Yeah some great grounds here.
    Local Hercules cf quite tidy, lost photos 
    off to Sevilla next 
  • Options
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    5.  Aldershot.
  • Options

Yeah some great grounds here.
    Local Hercules cf quite tidy, lost photos 
    off to Sevilla next 
    Betis looks good.
  • Options
    edited June 2023

• Options
    edited June 2023
    iaitch said:
    Bit like Selhurst, great big stand at one end and rest looks a shithole.
    Big stand's a pig as well...
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    5.  Aldershot.
    Used to go to a pub at the top of the road in the left corner of the picture.  Long before they added that little stand down the High street end
  • Options
  • Options