Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Photos of Football Stadiums around the world

Comments

• The main stand at Slavia Sofia, which you would know if you can read the Cyrillic writing spelt out on the seats, clearly visible because there were only a couple hundred home fans there.
  • milo said:
    Home end of Greuther Furth looking towards the St Pauli fans in the away end, far left of the opposite stand.  Talking to some of the St Pauli fans in the pub after the game, apparently a 180 year waiting list for a season ticket or something stupid like that.

I use to get in for nothing excess all areas pass , but as you say tickets are like gold dust.

• The Vicente Calderon, Atletico Madrid's old ground, in the process of being demolished a few years ago.

• The Vicente Calderon, Atletico Madrid's old ground, in the process of being demolished a few years ago.

Replaced with flats?
  • Gundadalur stadium Torshavn Faroe Islands
  • i’m all over this thread - wants - boca, valencia, san siiro
  • and sampdoria
  • edited December 2023
    blundell park can c*** off
  • drunk
  • Sponsored links:

• Get yourself over to Buenos Aires mate, loads of great old skool grounds and probably able to do double headers due to the staggered kick off times.

• Not forgetting this one, the best team in Sweden.
  • Yeah all over that. Need to convince the missus we’re off an a cultutal trip!
  • Got pics somewhere but went Porto stadium for the First Nations league finals and it’s a beautiful stadium. Walk in ground level and the pitch is 100ft below. 

Was that photo taken after they'd played Millwall?

• Top: Stade De Paris - 2017 
    Bottom: Kallingrad WC - 2018
  • 2017 - Dortmund
    2017 - Hampden Park
  • milo said:
    Home end of Greuther Furth looking towards the St Pauli fans in the away end, far left of the opposite stand.  Talking to some of the St Pauli fans in the pub after the game, apparently a 180 year waiting list for a season ticket or something stupid like that.

I use to get in for nothing excess all areas pass , but as you say tickets are like gold dust.

How did you get in free?

What's your opinion of St Pauli?  A lot of people I spoke to said St Pauli supporter's are more interested in the image of St Pauli than the actual football.  I know that isn't going to be true, but got a negative feeling from supporters of other German teams about them (nothing 'political' about their comment's, I wasn't just speaking with neo-Nazi's, just average football fans).  

• edited June 2023
    I was in Hamburg a couple of weeks ago, and tried getting a ticket for St Pauli’s final game of the season but no luck at all. There were people standing outside the ground with signs looking to buy a single ticket for a dead rubber match. Crazy for second division football!
  • Sponsored links:

• Boom said:
    cafctom said:
    I was in Hamburg a couple of weeks ago, and tried getting a ticket for St Pauli’s final game of the season but no luck at all. There were people standing outside the ground with signs looking to buy a single ticket for a dead rubber match. Crazy for second division football!
    Been St Pauli a couple of times and also went to an away game with them to Kiel. Think they took 9k, from memory. Bloke shagging his bird in the away end as well.
    Boring game was it?
  • milo said:
    milo said:

How did you get in free?

What's your opinion of St Pauli?  A lot of people I spoke to said St Pauli supporter's are more interested in the image of St Pauli than the actual football.  I know that isn't going to be true, but got a negative feeling from supporters of other German teams about them (nothing 'political' about their comment's, I wasn't just speaking with neo-Nazi's, just average football fans).  

Image has nothing to do with it. Two big clubs in Hamburg one is the people’s club, and has been looked on as the smaller club. 
    Was always in the company of someone that worked and had dealings with the people of that district. Story , was on the DB and was advised not to approach a certain person.
    Looking at the situation which I could see no problem with had a chat with that person.All went well ,person I was with was amazed.
    Didn’t tell him it was a person born in Scunthorpe I was talking to. 
    Always loved my time in the area but haven’t attended a match for a few years now.
    Might try to find more photos. 
  • How about this one?

• R0TW said:
    How about this one?

No idea, a clue?
  • Steward doing a bit of upskirting?
  • R0TW said:
    How about this one?

Podgorica City Stadium, Montanegro.
  • Bravo.
    Europa league qualifier. 
    Their ultras stood in the stand behind the goal.
    No away supporters from North Macedonia, but a good group of lumps in the players/directors box in centre of main stand.
    Thought this would be a safer option until Buducnost went a goal down.
    Thats when the fun started.
    Ended 3-4 with Strega going through 5-3 on agg.
    Quite an interesting evening with each goal viewed equating to under half a euro.

• R0TW said:
    Bravo.
    Europa league qualifier. 
    Their ultras stood in the stand behind the goal.
    No away supporters from North Macedonia, but a good group of lumps in the players/directors box in centre of main stand.
    Thought this would be a safer option until Buducnost went a goal down.
    Thats when the fun started.
    Ended 3-4 with Strega going through 5-3 on agg.
    Quite an interesting evening with each goal viewed equating to under half a euro.

Any programmes or badges available?