Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Berylson RIP

Comments

• Options
    Seemed a good bloke and did an outstanding job. RIP and condolences to family, friends and Millwall fans. 
  • Options
    RIP. My condolences to his family, and all connected with Millwall. He was a great custodian.
  • Options
    RIP. Very sad news.
  • Options
    Terrible news. RIP John.
  • Options
    RIP 
  • Options
    Oh that we could have an owner like this,RIP John,football clubs will always be better places with guys like you around.
  • Options
    RIP John.
  • Options
    A proper owner, seems to me he put the club first and with that the fans, terrible news and the loss of a rare breed, RIP John. 
  • Options
    RIP - thoughts and prayers with his family and friends 

He did an amazing job and I think most fans would love to have someone like him at the helm of their club
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sad news and from everything I hear and read one of the good guys in football. RIP.
  • Options
    RIP John.
  • Options
    Been very jealous of Millwall of late, seem to have a real solid club. Most of that probably down to John. Awful news RIP
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    That really is sad news and such a shock. Repeating what many others have said but the kind of owner most clubs could only dream of having. RIP
  • Options
    RIP sir, condolences to family and friends 
  • Options
    RIP really sad news. He was a fantastic owner for Millwall and clearly progressed the club.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Just catching up with this sad news. It's all been said already but what a fabulous job he did at Millwall and he seems to have done it whilst still being held in high regard as a person.

RIP
  • Options
    RIP. I think despite the rivalry, many Charlton fans acknowledged how good it would be to have an owner like him which speaks volumes about the respect which rivals had for him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP...
  • Options
    Hopefully we will have people running our club again in the way you did.
  • Options
    RIP - he showed how with a decent owner, much can be achieved in terms of footballing success.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP John Berylson. A class act. Oh for his likes at Charlton. 
  • Options
    That’s very sad news. He set the benchmark that few could reach. 
    RIP John
  • Options
    Tragic news. A highly respected football club owner. How I wish we could have one of these.

RIP John
  • Options
    Very sad news. RIP John.
  • Options
    Shocking news RIP.