Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Berylson RIP

Comments

• Options
    I have many Millwall family and friends and they are all devastated by this.

RIP
  • Options
    Sad news. RIP.
  • Options
    Although still at Lewisham my time at Millwall was done when he took over.
    All my colleagues that met him told me he was a breath of fresh air there.
    Such tragic news.
    May he RIP ❤️
  • Options
    Very sad. We can only dream of an owner like him. RIP
  • Options
    Terrible news. A very solid custodian. RIP
  • Options
    Terrible news. We don’t have enough truly benevolent owners in the game and John Berylson was quite obviously one of the good guys. Rest in Peace John. 
  • Options
    So sad. Condolences to John’s family. RIP
  • Options
    RIP John and condolences to his family including all Millwall supporters
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very sad news indeed. RIP
  • Options
    Very sad news. 

RIP 
  • Options
    The best Millwall owner they ever had 
    Loved the club loved the fans 
    He will be truly missed by them
    Rest easy John Berylson 
  • Options
    Just caught up with this awful news. Really I can only echo what SE10 says. Most upsetting.

RIP Mr Berylson. 
  • Options
    Damn.. RIP, what a tragedy, hits you right in the gut that our time could come at any time.
  • Options
    Such a weird feeling.

For me, our biggest rivals, hate the club, and hate the fans (not individuals obv). He's brought them stability and was steering them to great things leaving us quite far behind.

Yet, I honestly feel gutted to hear this news. I hope his family and the Millwall fans find some comfort in the fact even us lot are upset by this.

I think this sums things up perfectly for me. He was certainly one of footballs good guys. 
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    proper football club owner .. R I P
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Big_Bad_World
    @MillwallFan

Any indication as to what will happen next, does he have a son or someone to pass the club to? Or will it likely have to be sold?
  • Options
    This is very sad news and such tragic circumstances. Sending sincerest condolences to family and friends. RIP JB 🥀 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Awful news, the work John has done at Millwall has made us all envious. We could only wish to have an owner like him. Rest in peace and thoughts are with his family and everyone at Millwall.
  • Options
    I hope the outpouring of sympathies being shared from Millwall and the wider football community can be of great comfort to his grieving family and friends. RIP. 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    We Charlton fans,have of course been envious at the way they have been run by John their owner,if only all or at least one of our owners had read the same manual & had the same affection,we hopefully would not have been in this situation we are in now,but as for right now too the Millwall fans,community,family & friends of John,we truly are sorry for your loss…RIP John,your true Millwall legend 
  • Options
    A sad loss to Millwall, football in general and of course his family. RIP John.
  • Options
    The type of owner I wished we had, so very sad. My condolences to his family and friends RIP John.