Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just Stop Oil protestors.....

Comments

• Options
    JSO were looking for a reaction and they got one

the bloke is an idiot as he is probably gonna get charged, lose his job etc
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    On this thread there has been people saying they would love someone giving them a clump. Well nows it's happened.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    On this thread there has been people saying they would love someone giving them a clump. Well nows it's happened.
    Those people deserve it anyway because they were....'protesting in hope of a better world for future generations'. 

How dare they.
  • Options
    Not being a passive bystander may invite a clump. Doesn’t mean that people would love for that to happen.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    I find all the actions of the JSO and Insolate Britain, etc, really piss boiling.  I honestly think these protests are not hurting anyone other than us poor mugs, nobody is running to their mp to demand further green motions because they have been delayed.  This will lead to further reductions in our rights to protest.  As a member of the emergency services I can guarantee this has delayed some first responders either directly or due to the further chaos on the surrounding roads caused by these actions.

However a bloke beating up a young lad offering no response is the act of a coward.  A coward that knows he has just tried to force his way into another lane and dented his prize merc.
    And will probably end up with some jail time too!
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    If you are on the side of someone booting someone in the head while on the floor, then you need to have a look at yourself. Proper cowardly, shithouse behaviour that.
    I thought he kicked his phone away rather than booted him in the head but half watched it quickly earlier so am happy to be corrected
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    If you are on the side of someone booting someone in the head while on the floor, then you need to have a look at yourself. Proper cowardly, shithouse behaviour that.
    I thought he kicked his phone away rather than booted him in the head but half watched it quickly earlier so am happy to be corrected
    If you watch it zoomed in on twitter the guy is on the ground is shielding his head with his hands, the foot hits the hands on the back of the head and sends the phone flying.

Booting someone on the floor is scum behaviour. 
    fair enough, like I said mate, I had one quick watch 

and i think everyone agrees with your last statement
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    If you watch it zoomed in on twitter the guy is on the ground is shielding his head with his hands, the foot hits the hands on the back of the head and sends the phone flying.

Yeah, sorry mate that wasn't meant to sound aggy towards you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:

I'm not sure they do. I'm no fan of JSO myself.
  • Options
    Major said:
    There's a heatwave in S. Europe. Happened many times before and will happen again.  Media seem to enjoy promoting hysteria. If it's a Climate Catastrophe, why isn't it universal?
    Weather in UK today: https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/maps-and-charts/temperature-map#?model=ukmo-ukv&layer=temperature&bbox=%5B%5B42.779275360241904,-35.63964843750001%5D,%5B63.7630651860291,27.641601562500004%5D%5D

Just to add. I understand people have genuine concerns and I am in no way mocking how they feel.

The only thing I mock is the JSO tactics that disrupt people going about their lawful business. Ceertainly not helping their 'cause'.
    You do realise if it’s snowing in Canada it doesn’t mean it’s snowing everywhere, right? Weather patterns affect different areas at different times - they are not world-wide all at once. Our windy weather over the weekend was a knock-on effect of the European weather system causing the baking heat. And was unusual for the time of year in the UK. See the pattern? Lots of unusual weather, not conforming to seasonal norms and breaking records. 
  • Options
    If the police we're to do their job and move the JSO  people off the road then situations like this would be avoided. 
    If that was a group of football supporters the old bill would come in very heavy handed but for some reason this lot are given a free pass.
    I don't agree with the bloke doing what he done but if the police refuse to do their job don't be surprised to see things like this more often. 
    Sadly I don't believe this is accurate (even if we wished it were).

As I  understand it the protestors are operating in line (at the margins maybe) of what they are 'allowed' to do & hence creating the disruption they do. It consumes a lot of police manpower as it is to shepherd them along etc. They remove them (I think) when they can.
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    Major said:
    There's a heatwave in S. Europe. Happened many times before and will happen again.  Media seem to enjoy promoting hysteria. If it's a Climate Catastrophe, why isn't it universal?
    Weather in UK today: https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/maps-and-charts/temperature-map#?model=ukmo-ukv&layer=temperature&bbox=%5B%5B42.779275360241904,-35.63964843750001%5D,%5B63.7630651860291,27.641601562500004%5D%5D

Just to add. I understand people have genuine concerns and I am in no way mocking how they feel.

The only thing I mock is the JSO tactics that disrupt people going about their lawful business. Ceertainly not helping their 'cause'.
    You do realise if it’s snowing in Canada it doesn’t mean it’s snowing everywhere, right? Weather patterns affect different areas at different times - they are not world-wide all at once. Our windy weather over the weekend was a knock-on effect of the European weather system causing the baking heat. And was unusual for the time of year in the UK. See the pattern? Lots of unusual weather, not conforming to seasonal norms and breaking records. 
    Mate, don't bother 
  • Options
    If the police we're to do their job and move the JSO  people off the road then situations like this would be avoided. 
    If that was a group of football supporters the old bill would come in very heavy handed but for some reason this lot are given a free pass.
    I don't agree with the bloke doing what he done but if the police refuse to do their job don't be surprised to see things like this more often. 

As I  understand it the protestors are operating in line (at the margins maybe) of what they are 'allowed' to do & hence creating the disruption they do. It consumes a lot of police manpower as it is to shepherd them along etc. They remove them (I think) when they can.
    Apart from when they glue themselves to the road and old bill responds by giving them cups of tea. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    clive said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpgof-ZxcdE

furious motorist punches and kicks a Just Stop Oil protestor

Love it - if you could guarantee not getting nicked, would do it myself in same situation

I would justify it by explaining it is direct action against the cause of the traffic jam, after attempts to discuss the situation with the leaders of JSO led to no change.
    Something very wrong about you then
  • Options

Apart from when they glue themselves to the road and old bill responds by giving them cups of tea. 
    Context though? Are they now not removing them when they can / the law permits?

You stated they are not doing their job. Not sure that is wholly true. 
  • Options
    edited January 25

Why give them a cup of tea when they are behaving like c***s 
  • Options
    Glue themselves to the road. 
    I would shut the road and set up  a diversion and leave the pricks in their own piss and shit 
  • Options

Why give them a cup of tea when they are behaving like cunts 
    I asked what the context was as I haven’t seen this. 

The police don’t ordinarily have the ability to make a cup of tea for themselves. Did a member of the public pass it to them or was it given out of concern in some way ? I simply don’t know. 

But you suggest they choose not to do their job. That I don’t buy. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2023
    A nonviolent act of aggression. 
  • Options
    When was the last time anyone bought a chicken and asked whether it had a two week holiday in the Seychelles and travelled by business class before it was eaten. 
    Don’t know, but should it cross the road, questions will be asked.
  • Options
    I have absolutely no problem with this. They should go for the houses of parliament next - chuck some orange paint during PMQs or something - how about blocking the traffic to and from downing street as well. 

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Humans are flawed (supporting Charlton is one sign of that!)   i believe most people just don't care to enough about climate change when they go on their short haul holidays, drive cars, by products that are made in China/India. 

I do the same so i'm part of it. I just can't see us going back to a more basic life at this stage. 
  • Options
    Just Stop Oil are accused of deploying 'antisemitic tropes' after comparing oil executives to the Nazi architects of the Holocaust | Daily Mail Online 

ignore the fact its the mail, it was the fist link to the story when i googled it.

they cant seriously think any good can come from comparing people to Nazi's in charge of the holocaust 
  • Options
    When was the last time anyone bought a chicken and asked whether it had a two week holiday in the Seychelles and travelled by business class before it was eaten. 
    Don’t know, but should it cross the road, questions will be asked.

Why ?
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    vandalism pure and simple. Just bang them up until they pay for the clean up. Scum.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!