Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many English Counties are represented on Charlton Life

Comments

• Options
    Overner on the Isle of Wight, though spent the first third of my life in Berkshire, the second third in London.
  • Options
    Southwark boy living in Cheshire 
  • Options
    East Sussex
  • Options
    SE London - Cambridgeshire - now Lincolnshire 
  • Options
    london borough of bexley in kent 
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    Bedfordshire
    Ditto 
  • Options
    Born in Charlton, currently in Cheshire.
  • Options
    Kentish Man now on the dark side Essex.
  • Options
    Northamptonshire
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Historic Kent for a few days before LB of Bexley was introduced.  A few other bits of London, north and south, but most of the last 50 years various locations in Hampshire.  Another person that suddenly feels old.....
  • Options
    Devon 😎
  • Options
    Born South-East London, now live in Norfolk.
  • Options
    Somerset. 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Lancashire. Born in Woolwich and have also lived in Kent. Been in Lancashire for 8 years.
  • Options
    Born in Wiltshire, lived in London, Gloucestershire and Berkshire.
  • Options
    Now here's the problem. My address says Kent but, for the purpose of this map, I am in greater London. Where's Chirpy when you need him? 
    If you are London Borough of Bromley, then I’m afraid you are London - this issue has been done to death over the years on CL !!!
  • Options
    Charlton born live in Flintshire now ( ok thats Wales but it’s near Cheshire lol )
  • Options
    Kent - lived a few years in Crayford, so was a Londoner then, but now safely back where I belong 
  • Options
    london borough of bexley in kent 
    Thus London I’m afraid !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Buckinghamshire (Milton Keynes) 
  • Options
    Guess ? for 15 years .. Kent born (Paddock Wood), S E London raised (Lewisham/Blackheath) .. lived all over London and some abroad
  • Options
    South East London for 29 years, then Kent for 6, now around 10 months in Lincolnshire.
  • Options
    London born and bred, now residing in Minster on Sea on "The Peoples Republic of Sheppey"  
  • Options
    Essex
  • Options
    Kent, a stone’s throw from the Sussex border
  • Options
    East Yorkshire
  • Options
    Currently in Leicester! But only for the weekend. Does that count?

• Options
    edited July 2023
    who goes to Leicester for a weekend away??

guess that photo was taken just before that woman attacked you with baby milk