Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many English Counties are represented on Charlton Life

Comments

• Options
    Brought up in Charlton, Then lived in Belvedere and Thamesmead. Now aged 76 I now live in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
  • Options
    who goes to Leicester for a weekend away??

guess that photo was taken just before that woman attacked you with baby milk 
    Do you know me lol
  • Options
    N01R4M said:
    Born in Charlton, currently in Cheshire.
    Where in Cheshire?
  • Options
    South west Cambridgeshire, with a Hertfordshire  postal address.
  • Options
    Merseyside (South Liverpool).  ;)
  • Options
    North Yorkshire
  • Options
    Born Surrey.  Lived mostly in Kent.  Now in Derbyshire. 
  • Options
    Lane County, Oregon, by way of Cook County, Chicago, IL, Los Angeles County, CA, Alameda County, CA, and San Diego County, CA, amongst others. 
  • Options
    Born in Kent, now live in Mid Wales.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where I live is not on the map - Middlesex 
  • Options
    Born in Islington.  Lived in West Sussex 26 years now .
  • Options
    Oxfordshire, originally kent
  • Options
    Born in South East London, now back in Essex for the second time!
  • Options
    Originally South East London. Somerset these days.
  • Options
    South London until secondary school age. Lived in Bedfordshire since
  • Options
    West Yorkshire 
  • Options
    Born St Mary Cray - now Northamptonshire for the last 55 years
  • Options
    Born & lived in Kent ( Dartford) for 67 years, moved to E Sussex nearly 8 years ago...but just a stone's throw across the border. 
  • Options
    Born somewhere that was postally Kent but administratively Greater London by then, grew up in SE London, now in exile in Berkshire (have also lived in Northamptonshire, Staffordshire, West Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Hampshire.)  

Combination of ageing Mum-Cat and job that's mostly work from home means moving back to somewhere SE London / N Kent is increasingly likely in the next year or so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    From the replies, remarkably few people on here actually live near SE7 now. 

I was born in Woolwich, grew up in Dartford and now live in Golders Green in North London, which actually makes me more local than most of the people replying to this thread!
  • Options
    Berkshire
  • Options
    Tyne & Wear
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    As none of the rest of the Norfolk contingent have posted yet, am sending this to get it covered
  • Options
    West Sussex
  • Options
    In my 69 years I have only ever lived in three addresses. 

I have tried three London boroughs and never strayed more than 4.5 miles from the Valley - as the crow flies - according to this postcode tool.  I have not missed many home games since I was a kid, but have hardly ever travelled to away games.  Wanderlust?  What's that?  :|

https://www.freemaptools.com/distance-between-uk-postcodes.htm

(Charlton postcode SE7 8BL)
  • Options
    Got / Need

• Options
    Why does the title say English Counties?  What about @NornIrishAddick? Inclusion and diversity rules!
  • Options
    South west Cambridgeshire, with a Hertfordshire  postal address.
    Got Hertfordshire, need Cambridgeshire...
  • Options
    Live in Greenwich (Greater London) girlfriend recently moved to Suffolk so rent a house there. Wouldn't necessarily count it as live there though.

If 'have lived in' counts, then grew up West Midlands and Warwickshire and have lived in Middlesex, Camarthenshire (Llanelli), Derbyshire (Derby)