Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent Cricket 2024

Comments

• Leaning out too

79-3
  • And another one bites the dust...

Leaning out for 6. 

Now 79-3.
  • I saw the score and chose to say nothing, as I knew it would lead to bad news...
    I'm not sure that saying nothing for the duration of the season would mean we will win the CC, Blast and Metro. This is, simply put, the worst squad in the history of KCCC. How many of our core squad are capable of playing international cricket? 
  • I saw the score and chose to say nothing, as I knew it would lead to bad news...
    I'm not sure that saying nothing for the duration of the season would mean we will win the CC, Blast and Metro. This is, simply put, the worst squad in the history of KCCC. How many of our core squad are capable of playing international cricket? 
    Desperate times need desperate measures. Either that or sacrificing a goat.
  • Compton showing all the traits that he believes demonstrate that he has the quality and skillset that make him a T20 opener. 12* off 62 
  • Compton showing all the traits that he believes demonstrate that he has the quality and skillset that make him a T20 opener. 12* off 62 
    His ears must have been burning - he's hit a 3 and a 4 to take him to take him to 20* (75). Evison 7* (21)

98-3 (28.0)
  • 98-4

Evison out for 7 (26)
    Desperate times need desperate measures. Either that or sacrificing a goat.
    Dont think Jimmy would agree to that.
  • Compton and Finch out. From 73-0 to 103-6!
  • The batsmen might be letting us down, but an historic first outing for what, in years to come, will be known as the Fantastic Five bowling unit

• Grant Stewart
    • Matt Parkinson
    • Akeem Jordan
    • Alfie Ogborne
    • George Garrett

• Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:
    The batsmen might be letting us down, but an historic first outing for what, in years to come, will be known as the Fantastic Five bowling unit

• Grant Stewart
    • Matt Parkinson
    • Akeem Jordan
    • Alfie Ogborne
    • George Garrett

Yes but think of what those five offer us with the bat. 
  • Compton and Finch out. From 73-0 to 103-6!
    Had to give you guys a little headstart. Make it fair 
  • Parkinson has had to call for a hanky to stem the flow of blood from his nose due to his rapid promotion to 8
  • Leuth said:
    Compton and Finch out. From 73-0 to 103-6!
    Had to give you guys a little headstart. Make it fair 
    Shouldn't you be on the Worcestershire thread? 
  • MrOneLung said:
    The batsmen might be letting us down, but an historic first outing for what, in years to come, will be known as the Fantastic Five bowling unit

• Grant Stewart
    • Matt Parkinson
    • Akeem Jordan
    • Alfie Ogborne
    • George Garrett

That's a good quiz question.

Indeed even the most fanatical Kent supporter would struggle to list every person who's bowled for us this season.
  • 137-7. Parkinson's nosebleed got the better of him
  • Time now for Alfie to show us what's it all about  :)
  • Evison is one of those players who at No 7 looks like he's batting too low, but promoted up the order has looked like a No 7.
  • Stewart gone

167-8
  • Sponsored links:

• 171-9  Oggy
  • 171 all out

• Jordan left stranded on 20* (38) 
  • This is honestly the worst kent season I can remember. Literally nothing to be happy about - has RD bought the county?
  • This is honestly the worst kent season I can remember. Literally nothing to be happy about - has RD bought the county?
    just the ground.
  • Who is R D
  • Embarrassing bunch of amateurs honestly 
  • WOOHOOO ! 

1st wicket to Alfie ! 

89-1.

NOW it starts.
  • Stewart said:
    Who is R D
     Roland Duchatelet
  • 137-2 at close. Worcestershire trail by 34 runs.