Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent Cricket 2024

Comments

• Jordan has another wicket. To be fair, for someone who was grabbed from club cricket, he has bowled well with figures of 14-4-27-2

158-3 (52) and Worcs trail by 13 runs
  • Worcester now lead by 3 tuns. Lucky we set them such a big target or our second innings could be tricky.
  • 232-4 (72) and a lead of 61. Last wicket was to Evison
  • Fucking weather forecast
  • edited August 23
    Leuth said:
    Fucking weather forecast
    Fanny is more than just our 12th "man"
  • 290-5

Another wicket to Jordan who now enjoys figures of 18-5-44-3. Nothing wrong with that. 
  • edited August 23
    Anyone able to tell me what  grant Stewarts bowling average is this season? 
  • Anyone able to tell me what  grant Stewarts bowling average is this season? 
    6 wickets at 82.16 
  • edited August 23
    Anyone able to tell me what  grant Stewarts bowling average is this season? 
    6 wickets at 82.16 
    thanks mate… safe to say his batting is the better out the two. No doubt he will be kept on for division two, not entirely sure he pulled up trees when he went on loan to Sussex in div 2 either 
  • Our leading wickets taker is Parkinson with 22 at 58.50. No one else has more than 14 which rather says it all. 
  • Sponsored links:

6 wickets at 82.16 
    thanks mate… safe to say his batting is the better out the two. No doubt he will be kept on for division two, not entirely sure he pulled up trees when he went on loan to Sussex in div 2 either 
    To be honest he's never been a red ball wicket taker with 87 FC wickets at 38. He's your 4th seamer at best who bats at 8 to strengthen the tail and has been in the side for the duration because of the lack of alternatives. Had the likes of Cohen and Quinn been fit then he wouldn't have played anywhere near as much. 
  • Brett D'Oliveira playing like a man who's been injured and wants some damn runs quickly 
  • Leuth said:
    Brett D'Oliveira playing like a man who's been injured and wants some damn runs quickly 
    Out for 97 to Parkinson

371-6 and a lead of 200
    6 wickets at 82.16 

Honestly forgot we even had him on loan! Don't think he did anything of note for us but that was during a period where we had so many loan players it put Chelsea to shame. 
  • Leuth said:
    Brett D'Oliveira playing like a man who's been injured and wants some damn runs quickly 
    Out for 97 to Parkinson

371-6 and a lead of 200
    Good. Keep him hungry and angry 
  • Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    Out for 97 to Parkinson

371-6 and a lead of 200
    Good. Keep him hungry and angry 
    I bet he feels exactly the same especially as he gave his wicket up so easily when three short of a ton by throwing his hands at a loopy wide half volley from Parkinson!
  • 2 bowling points

• LenGlover said:
    2 bowling points

Think it's 3 Len. Not that it's going to make much different to our fate!
  • 447 all out for a lead of 276

Jordan finished with creditable figures of 26.1-6-97-5
  • Sponsored links:

• When you're in trouble, what you don't need is a farcical run out which is what braindead Compton has done to himself

2-1 
  • So, we score a paltry 171 and Worcestershire make batting look a doddle with 447.

Fuck me, how embarrassing are we!
  • DBD bowled for 5

68-2
  • The lead is below 200. 

Great effort lads………..
  • Bizarre looking scorecard. It's 78-2 (17) with Muyeye on 63 off 62 with the other three batters 11 off 42
  • 104-2 (26) and 172 behind

Muyeye 80* (84)
    Leaning 15* (39)
  • LenGlover said:
    2 bowling points

I posted 2 points when we were 6 wickets down.

Agree about our fate. Fancy Compton getting run out. Don't know whose fault it was but totally unprofessional at first class level given the state of the match.
  • LenGlover said:
    LenGlover said:
    2 bowling points

I posted 2 points when we were 6 wickets down.

Agree about our fate. Fancy Compton getting run out. Don't know whose fault it was but totally unprofessional at first class level given the state of the match.
    It was his fault and his fault only. He hits the ball very straight but with barely enough power to reach the stumps and the other end. He runs in quicksand and mid-off gets across to underarm the ball at the stumps from a yard away with Compton well out of his ground.  
  • Leuth said:
    Fucking weather forecast
    Fanny is more than just our 12th "man"
    Fanny - you do know we're playing in Worcester? By all accounts, it's bright sunshine there but it's chucking it down here in Kent!!!!