Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RATE MY PLATE | Christmas Dinner 2023

Of all the meals of the year, this has to be the best. Chicken and lamb for us this year (just chicken for me). You can't whack a roast dinner. Post your best and Merry Christmas to all. 🌲🎁🎅

A few prep pics would make a nice change to.

***** Please don't post pics if you have no sense of humour ******

Comments

• Options
    Any chance of s sticky admin? I actually enjoy these threads... spend most of my time on here sharing lowlights of Charltons latest shit result.
  • Options
    Turkey prepped and in the oven - tick
  • Options
    I’m not cooking tomorrow we are at our daughters, did a little roast today and will cook again Boxing Day.
     Only just learning to cook and my Yorkshire are nearly always as flat as a Abbie Morgan corner kick. 
  • Options
    Had they sold out of vegetables at the shop? 
    ……and so it begins! Now it’s Christmas! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2023
    meldrew66 said:
    Table set - tick

Just remember not to say Beetlejuice three times!
    After seeing that all I'd be saying is "home!!!" to the cabbie.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    meldrew66 said:
    Table set - tick

Just remember not to say Beetlejuice three times!
    After seeing that all I'd be saying is "home!!!" to the cabbie.
    Better picture? :
  • Options
    Let the games begin….
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    MrWalker said:

Waiter, bring a doggy bag!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    I’m not cooking tomorrow we are at our daughters, did a little roast today and will cook again Boxing Day.
     Only just learning to cook and my Yorkshire are nearly always as flat as a Abbie Morgan corner kick. 
    Needs gravy / cranberry ... but great effort 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Needs gravy / cranberry ... but great effort 
    Gravy was made and added after the photo, thank you for an excellent critique.
    •up yours @AFKABartram* 😂😉
  • Options
    MrWalker said:

Didn't realise Katie Price had recently had breast reduction surgery. 
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing a little window into the lives of others. It's not just the food, which is sometimes great but often shocking (baked beans and crisps spring to mind), but the table settings, the tableware, the cutlery, the condiments, the quality of the kitchen surfaces and everything else. 

Do not spare feelings, do not sympathise or empathise. Be brutal and honest. May Christmas Day begin... 
  • Options
    Turkey and stuffing, roast potato wedges and cauliflower with cheese sause and gravy .... bit untraditional but noone here to impress.  Plate by Royal Albert.  Chrstmas greetings from Sydney.  
  • Options
    And this was lunch - ham was the only Christmassy element