Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RATE MY PLATE | Christmas Dinner 2023

Comments

• Options
    I'd be very happy with that, depending on what the yellowy stuff next to the pigs in blankets is. Good variety of stuff there, and a well-filled plate. You deserve to get off lightly.

• Options
    Put the oven on an hour later next year.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Pre gravy. I welcome any insults. 

Now, that looks impressive! Pity about the Aunt Bessies yorkshires though.
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing a little window into the lives of others. It's not just the food, which is sometimes great but often shocking (baked beans and crisps spring to mind), but the table settings, the tableware, the cutlery, the condiments, the quality of the kitchen surfaces and everything else. 

Do not spare feelings, do not sympathise or empathise. Be brutal and honest. May Christmas Day begin... 

• Options
    Talal said:

You need an Alan Partridge bigger plate - that is overloaded 
  • Options
    The family and I are spending Xmas in the UK this year so won’t be enjoying the usual traditional Danish dinner of duck, pork roast, red cabbage and caramalised potatoes (see photo). Will add a photo of todays offering later. 
  • Options
    Talal said:

You need an Alan Partridge bigger plate - that is overloaded 
    The Father Xmas to the left of the plate must have been flattened when the overloaded plate was put on him.
  • Options
    Full plate but no Brussels...couldn't have anything with Belgium conatations! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why have you added Weetabix on the plate…did you get up late and catching up?  ;)
  • Options
    What's the matter with roast spuds? What's all these boiled potatoes on plates. Nothing Belgian about roast spuds ffs. 
  • Options

Before gravy and stuffing was added.

do your worst 
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Before gravy and stuffing was added.

do your worst 
    One pea has been orphaned from the rest. Terrible.
  • Options
    Stick it in the garden and see if the local wildlife would have a peck at that bird feed stuffing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There is gravy on that
  • Options
    Talal said:

Now, that looks impressive! Pity about the Aunt Bessies yorkshires though.
    Homemade actually. I'm not sure if the missus should take that as a compliment or not... 
  • Options
    Ready for action 
  • Options
    UEAAddick said:
    There is gravy on that
    Clearly one Brussel has had a row with his mates

You have really gone for it with the Cranberry 🙄