Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Online Fans Meeting With Club Directors This Wednesday

Comments

• Options
    Forgive my ignorance of it's already out there somewhere, but can someone enlighten me on Gavin Carter's business background?
  • Options
    Just getting ready with a beer and this little fellah. 

• Options
    Forgive my ignorance of it's already out there somewhere, but can someone enlighten me on Gavin Carter's business background?
    In these matters LinkedIn is always your friend

(even if one's friends are sometimes pretty vague...Tahnoon has or had a LinkedIn profile  ;))
  • Options
    Got it. Twitter in this case Prague

• Options
    not many here, what time does bar open ?
  • Options
    edited January 10
    I think it is perfectly valid to ask questions about the upcoming transfer window. It will give us more of a clue now what we are going to get going forwards than promises that this or that will happen in the medium or longer term. Important as those things are. We can validate what we are told about this window pretty quickly.
  • Options
    I think it is perfectly valid to ask questions about the upcoming transfer window. It will give us more of a clue now what we are going to get going forwards than promises that this or that will happen in the medium or longer term. Important as those things are. We can validate what we are told about this window pretty quickly.
    You can ask, but I doubt you'll get much in return other than the general "Andy Scott is working hard on lots of potential deals" type comments.
  • Options
    I wouldn't expect them to answer with specifics but they can hint at the sort of window we should be expecting and indeed what they are expecting. Then we can see if we get something that looks like that.
  • Options
    I wouldn't expect them to answer with specifics but they can hint at the sort of window we should be expecting and indeed what they are expecting. Then we can see if we get something that looks like that.
    What is said and what will happen will know doubt be two different things.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone seen JCH yet 😉
  • Options
    What is said and what will happen will know doubt be two different things.
    Agreed, which is why I want to hear what they say which I can check in a few weeks. Not saying the mid to longer term isn't more important but the importance of the short term relates to credibility.
  • Options
    Too much laughing going on at the moment from what I can see of the studio.

I demand more serious faces and cut out the frivolity!
  • Options
    They all look nervous, hope they've coordinated on the bullshit to present a unified stance and now a bit of trance so, we'll all be under a spell and not asking searching questions.
  • Options
    The official site says we can place questions via Zoom, but surely that needs a specific link, which I cannot see in any of the publicity? 
  • Options
    The official site says we can place questions via Zoom, but surely that needs a specific link, which I cannot see in any of the publicity? 
    WhatsApp isn’t it? 
  • Options
    Christ on a bike - these YouTube comments ....... 
  • Options
    WhatsApp isn’t it? 
    That certainly but they also mention Zoom - but now I think they only mean the fan reps
  • Options
    There’s a WhatsApp number to text questions to:

+44 7384 517580

Mine is:

Does Andy Scott accept that recent recruitment has largely been a failure? Players arrive half-fit or injured, don’t hold down a regular place in the team and are swiftly moved out of the club at the next opportunity.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Perhaps make this thread a members only.
  • Options
    We've got a plan.
  • Options
    Please for the love of god, turn the mics up...
  • Options
    Interesting to see Eliott mention a lack of corporate structure under previous owners. 
  • Options
    I'd say there's a 0% chance they answer my question 
  • Options
    Tell them I'm on my way. Traffic is a nightmare.