Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Online Fans Meeting With Club Directors This Wednesday

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Who are the fan representatives?
  • Options
    redbuttle said:
    Talal said:
    Maybe a question could be why have we signed yet another player that needs to be eased in and isn't ready to go. Why do we never learn? 
    Especially when Andy Scott said we’d be doing the opposite ie permanent signings who’d been playing recently and were therefore good to go.
    Yes but who believes a word that Scott says?
    Scott does..
    We heard you the first time :)
    Sorry. There must be an echo on here.
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    The usual people that the attend the fans forums would be my educational guess (Trust, Regional supporters groups) 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    The usual people that the attend the fans forums would be my educational guess (Trust, Regional supporters groups) 
    Does this include City Addicks?
  • Options
    clive said:
    shirty5 said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    And not forgetting our international partners as well which the includes the Swedes
  • Options
    I'm curious to know what the thinking was behind having break clauses inserted in the lease agreement in the Club's favour in 2025 and 2030 when it was negotiated. Was that at TS's instigation? Does RD also have one allowing him to evict us?

Can anyone remind me?
  • Options
    Can someone ask, how long will we wait for a decision from JCH, before we move on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Don't think so.

Seems it's just CAST and the Fan Advisors.

Bromley Addicks weren't invited and it seems neither were the other groups on the Fans Forum.  I've asked if someone from Bromley Addicks can join the Zoom call but I and Killerjerrylee aren't available so we're seeing who else from the committee can do it, if at all.

Maybe we gave JR and AS too hard a time at our meeting last month?
  • Options
    clive said:
    shirty5 said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    If it does I’d ask that rep who he now represents and how does he feedback to those he represents.
  • Options
    swordfish said:
    I'm curious to know what the thinking was behind having break clauses inserted in the lease agreement in the Club's favour in 2025 and 2030 when it was negotiated. Was that at TS's instigation? Does RD also have one allowing him to evict us?

Can anyone remind me?
    if there were one in RD's favour IE allowing him to evict us I think Airman would have said so.

Southall agreed the original lease in bad faith IE he had no intention of buying the ground and was happy to agree any clauses and even the ridiculous £50 price to get his hands on the club so he could fleece it.

I can't remember if Sandgaard could or did renegotiated the lease when he took over but I think not.  
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Please don’t ask about portions of f***ing chips.
    Is there food?

Knowing our luck it'll be a large portion of meat and two veg!

Fortunately I'm a vegetarian. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Can someone ask, how long will we wait for a decision from JCH, before we move on
    Don't think that is a question they should answer in the middle of a negotiation.

Personally I hope the questions are about the plan for the medium and long term future of the club rather than all about the transfer window, important though that is.
    Especially as the person who would presumably know all about those negotiations isn't there anyway.
  • Options
    Most important question that someone needs to ask;
    How many bottles of pop and what flavour monster munch will you all be on on during that exciting last night of the transfer window?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    These meeting are largely a waste of time. I will try to follow the progress of the youth team tonight without enriching Elton Musk which is the direction the club is pushing us in.
    ?
    The updates are on Twitter or x which I don’t have and don’t want, for the reason I have stated.
  • Options
    Won't be able to connect this evening
    Can the club representatives be asked about what RBG has said about the imposition of the additional parking restrictions
    Is the club aware of the likely immediate impact on attendances and ticket sales?
    As a major local business does CAFC have access to visitor permits or are all Charlton's businesses expected to suffer the consequences of custom literally driven away?
    I put the same question directly to RBG but got no answer.
  • Options
    fenaddick said:
    Do we know who is moderating this, and how the questions from fans will be sent in and then selected.? 

@Braziliance the quality of questions on the night depends entirely on what the answers are to the above.
    Fans can send in by email/whatsapp I think just like Charlton TV. I'd guess Charlotte Richardson or someone similar will host/moderate
    No disrespect to Charlotte Richardson but if she is moderating and decides which questions to ask, I can only assume she will be like all Charlton TV hosts and not ask anything too critical.

And to be fair, that is understandable thing for the hosts to do. They are employed by Charlton and presumably know which side their bread is buttered on.

But it does greatly limit the value of this meeting. 

• Options
    Think it's an impossible job for her. I also think she's a great host and hope she has a real future ahead of her, I struggle to see her pleasing both fans and the club tonight though.
  • Options
    I really like Charlotte and think she is fantastic. Hope she comes out of tonight unscathed. 
    Knowing some of our fans, unless she's calling them all c**** to their faces, she'll be painted as nothing more than a patsy and the second coming of Katrien
  • Options