Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rarmani Edmonds-Green signs from Huddersfield - 2 1/2 years

edited January 19 in General Charlton

Comments

• Options
    You were saying, AFKA? :) 

• Options
    I wasn't expecting that to be a perm tbh, more than happy with that.
  • Options
    Good, I think? No idea but welcome Reg.
  • Options
    Don't know much about him but decent pedigree. Sounds like a bit of an upgraded Sean Clare.
  • Options
    edited January 19
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can he play tomorrow?
  • Options
    Hmmm dunno about this one. Huddersfield fans don’t rate him 
  • Options
    Welcome, Giorgio ! 

Looking forward to seeing you in the red shirt ( or black if tomorrow's your debut ) 
  • Options
    Good to hear it’s a permanent deal, been a part of every match day squad this season means he’s fit and ready to play which is refreshing to hear, let’s hope it was done by 12pm so he can play tomorrow.

Also seems to have the right sort of pedigree having been a regular in the promoted Rotherham team.

Sounds good and well done the club.
  • Options
    edited January 19

Appleton: “Rarmani has got good experience in the Championship and League One. He’s got lots of quality on the ball, he’s very athletic and he’s quick. He gives us options across that backline, not just in the centre-half positions but across the wing-back positions as well. The fans will see his physical attributes and what he’s capable of very, very quickly.”

"Appleton: “Rarmani has got good experience in the Championship and League One. He’s got lots of quality on the ball, he’s very athletic and he’s quick. 

A new Naby replacement for Leuthy ?   :D

@Leuth

• Options
    edited January 19
    Sounds like he can be a good foil for RCB in the 3 or as the RWB. Maybe they feel with him and Thomas in the squad, 2 wingbacks from Watson, Edun and Asiimwe is enough to cover the positions for now. 

I'd be surprised if a left wingback was on the cards in addition to all the other supposed signings
  • Options
    Got to be some song value on his Christian name hasn't there?
  • Options

• Options
    The looks of thing when he's started for them this season, they've played him as a defensive midfielder.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can he play tomorrow?
    There's nothing about subject to EFL clearance on the article, so I assume so
  • Options
    The looks of thing when he's started for them this season, they've played him as a defensive midfielder.
    I suspect he’ll be one of our three centre backs in the short term, given Scott’s comments about his pace being able to help us be more aggressive with our defensive line.
  • Options
    Looks like a good signing for us at L1 level. 
  • Options
    I suspect he’ll be one of our three centre backs in the short term, given Scott’s comments about his pace being able to help us be more aggressive with our defensive line.
    Could be very useful as a DM in the upcoming games in Feb. I'm assuming he's a decent defender so him and one other holding midfielder in front of a back 3 should be solid, won't be entertaining but it would be solid
  • Options
    all this stuff is all very well but what is his squad number please???????????????????
  • Options
    Never heard of him but FIFA says he's a 5ft 11 CDM. Dobbo replacement?