Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rarmani Edmonds-Green signs from Huddersfield - 2 1/2 years

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm dunno about this one. Huddersfield fans don’t rate him 
    If that comes from Twitter I’d ignore. 
  • Options
    edited January 20
    So that's Edmonds-Green (Rotherham) and Gillesphey (Plymouth) signed to bolster our defence, with both winning promotion from this League in the last two years.
    They’ll be good stop gaps until Hector is back. 🎣
  • Options
    Leadership quality sounds good. Welcome REG
  • Options
    edited January 20
    Perm is the most important thing
    Is he any good? is more important than Is he here on a perm?
  • Options
    Perm is the most important thing
    Is he any good? is more important than Is he here on a perm?
    He automatically becomes good if he’s on a perm , good signing and on a perm too , shows we mean business 
  • Options
    What positon does he play?
  • Options
    The way apples talks about him suggests we are alo seeing him as cover in the wing back positions as a realistic possibility so we probably won't be signing a wing back this window. 

I still would rather we did get one in even if a loan or short term. Cant play the syrem without a LWB so if edun hets injured we have an issue. Being able to settle into the system ahead of next season is important.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think he is probably the mist exciting signing of the lot (maybe bar Cov). Good age, dynamic defender, versatile. Expecting him to be my favourite player quite soon 
  • Options
    I think he is probably the mist exciting signing of the lot (maybe bar Cov). Good age, dynamic defender, versatile. Expecting him to be my favourite player quite soon 
    Don’t know about you, but I’ve already got ‘REG’ on the back of my Charlton shirt.
  • Options
    Don’t know about you, but I’ve already got ‘REG’ on the back of my Charlton shirt.
    I’m sure I some moody Rarmani stuff from Lewisham market back in the day 
  • Options

REG: “I'm obviously a south London boy so I'm buzzing to be here and be back home. As soon as I heard about the interest, I just wanted to get down here and get going. I spoke to Michael Appleton and I like his ideas and his style of play.”

Obviously???

Doesn’t he know where Edmonton Green is?
  • Options
    no idea about him but a bit of pace in central defence will be a bonus that's for sure
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    The problem with these owners is, they don't put their hands in their pockets, haven't got any money and only sign loan players.
    What were those people who didn’t watch the Rodwell special the other week saying? It’s all guff and bollocks and the new owners are going to walk?
  • Options
    The proof is in the playing. I'm as excited and hopeful as the next Addick, but I also know not to be overly optimistic when it comes to new owners, new managers, new players, new dawns!

Welcome to the madhouse REG. 
  • Options
    Never heard of him and not going to pretend how great a signing it is. 

But, it's a perm signing that seems to fit a profile based off our other Jan signings so far, added depth and can cover a couple of positions.

Pleased with it.
  • Options
    I’m sure I some moody Rarmani stuff from Lewisham market back in the day 
    Primarni do some wonderful stuff oohaa...

Let's hope he ain't bargain basement multipack stuff for the Addicks?

Welcome.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unfortunately I have learned that not every player we sign will turn out to be an improvement on what we already have. I will wait and see how our new players perform and hope at last they live up to expectations 
  • Options
    The one in red is Ladapo, REG is the other one.
  • Options
    I said to my missus, why does everyone call him Reg, did he used to drive a bus, or something?
  • Options
    What's the Rarmani code? 
  • Options
    No REG, no win

Why leave the best player in the EFL on the bench?
  • Options
    CBT needed a replacement in the key role of player with a long name reduced to his initials, so welcome REG.
    With CBT leaving, and failure in our attempts to sign JCH, we had to get a double barreled player in from somewhere.

On a serious note I think the SMT need to have a real think about signing players with long and double barrelled names.

At £2 a letter we must be doing loads on kit names which could be used to strengthen the squad or upgrade the bovril or something.

Keep bringing in these posh c***s with 2 surnames and wonder why we're brasic every season.

Bring back the likes of Ba and Sam and we'll be minted again in no time. Just basic maths innit.
    Surely that depends on how many replica shirts we sell with their names on the back? As long as it's more than the number of shirts they wear during the course of a season (probably even slightly less due to the mark up), then the longer the name the bigger the profit :)
  • Options
    Did well at centre half and looked good at right back too 
  • Options
    He’s like Sean Clare, if Sean Clare could defend…
  • Options
    He’s like Sean Clare, if Sean Clare could defend…
    Is he?