Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Freddie Ladapo joins on loan from Ipswich

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 3
    I am certainly not defending Ladapo, but the service that our forwards are receiving from the midfield is abysmal. They are feeding of scraps.

In my opinion the midfield needs a complete overhaul, that is where a lot of the problems stem from, and unless this is addressed things will not improve.

Totally agree.
    Did you know that our midfield squad of 8 players have got an abysmal Assist record of 8 between all of them. We've scored 58 goals!
    If that doesn't tell you it needs ripping up and starting again nothing will.
  • Options
    Ladapo will possibly have a bonus tied in with an Ipswich promotion to the Premier League, I imagine he'll be an Ipswich player should they go up.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    He still has another year on his contract with Ipswich. Would imagine he’ll be released if they go up. 
    Would imagine he’ll get a big bonus if Ipswich go up.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    He still has another year on his contract with Ipswich. Would imagine he’ll be released if they go up. 
    Would imagine he’ll get a big bonus if Ipswich go up.

Particularly if he has the same agent as Arter.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Why, why, why is Jones continuing to play this man when he should've been sussed out two months ago. 
    Because aneke can’t run. What other option has he got?
    May up front and Bakinson in midfield? 
    Who will create the chances in a midfield of bakinson, Coventry and Dobson.

the space between the defenders and midfield would be 5 yards. The gap between midfield and attack would be 3.4 miles
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Why, why, why is Jones continuing to play this man when he should've been sussed out two months ago. 
    Because aneke can’t run. What other option has he got?
    May up front and Bakinson in midfield? 
    Who will create the chances in a midfield of bakinson, Coventry and Dobson.

the space between the defenders and midfield would be 5 yards. The gap between midfield and attack would be 3.4 miles
    Don't see much difference to having Anderson in there recently. You said what other option does he have, it's an option, along with Camara.
  • Options
    He has been pretty poor, and I thought he would be a great signing for us.. Let's hope we can keep Leaburn fit next season.
  • Options
    I don't think he's been as bad as made out on here, wouldn't renew the loan though 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was very positive about this signing because I have seen him a few times and saw a player who put himself about and troubled defenders. Then when he came to us, it looked like he was getting fit in the side which isn't ideal but that should have happened by now. There is a possibility it has dented his confidence but he is not playing to the evel he has shown previously at other clubs. Whatever the reason for that is.