Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kayne Ramsay signs from Harrogate - 3.5 year deal, undisclosed fee, subject to EFL approval

Comments

• Options
    I know a few morons will get on his back if it goes badly but he seems fit and a confident guy, I hope we throw him in the team today.
  • Options
    Yeah, but has he got any super fans around the globe? Surely that’s all that counts…?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cyl3kHaQmSo
  • Options
    edited February 3
    I live near Harrogate.

Nothing else to add. Never heard of him and I don’t know any Harrogate fans. 
    I went past Harrogates ground, a few weeks ago, if they’d have told me I could have brought him back with me!
  • Options
    edited February 3
    . Wrong thread.
  • Options
    Great cameo. Loved his little mortimer esque jink into the box only to put in a cross that would have gone further if he'd used his phallis. He then fell over to top it off.

Welcome to the home of football kayne 
  • Options

• Options
    Played well. How's his hammie? 

We really do get some timely injuries. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was holding a bag of ice on the pitch at the end 
  • Options
    “There go Kayne, there go Kayne”.
  • Options
    I like the look of him. Fingers crossed the injury is fairly minor.

• Options
    The injury didn't look great from where I was sitting. Looked like more than just cramp. 
  • Options
    Curbs reckoned it was hamstring 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • Options
    Looked strong, quick and direct. Think he needs a bit of space to attack, as not the most skilled player, but certainly looks like he could be useful.

Hopefully his injury is not to bad, but I’m not hopeful. 
  • Options
    It's the new Charlton signing injury curse. You just KNOW that the previously bulletproof player will get injured soon after they join us, the same happened with Todd Kane a year ago.
    Maybe we need to stop signing players called Ka(y)ne. Even Harry would pick up a season ending injury if he played for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would be too easy for us to sign someone with any fitness
  • Options
    Thought he looked good yesterday. Some really nice touches. Be a massive shame if he's injured but that's the Charlton way
  • Options
    He was blowing out of his arse after 15 minutes, and no surprise to me that he went down with cramp after an hour. Needs to get fitter, as his style suits the team we have currently...
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Would be too easy for us to sign someone with any fitness
    The most frustrating thing is, he has been starting regularly at Harrogate, and in January.

I suppose every player does his hamstring sometimes. But bloody hell...

I liked the look of him too, although Brownie did say that he wants to see more of his defensive work before he gives his verdict. I don't think Brownie rates the defensive work of either Watson or Edun, or come to think of it, any other of our defenders, and it's hard to argue with that.
  • Options
    Hoping that's just fatigue, easy to forget that we have a big pitch and he really put some yards in 
  • Options
    It looked initially as though he had cramp, the way Dobson (?) was stretching him
  • Options
    Our record with injuries is unbelievable 
  • Options
    It looked initially as though he had cramp, the way Dobson (?) was stretching him