Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nathan Jones interview at 8.30 on YouTube

Comments

• Options
    Cometh the hour, cometh the man.
    Half hour actually

• Options
    InjuryLawyers4U ad first up. About right. Chuks probably their number one client. 
  • Options
    I can't see anything on Charlton's youtube?  
  • Options
    Is there subtitles ?
    Yep, but they're the automated youtube ones, so are likely to be of dubious quality.
  • Options
    edited February 6
    aliwibble said:
    Is there subtitles ?
    Yep, but they're the automated youtube ones, so are likely to be of dubious quality.
    They seem to be pretty spot on at the moment

Wait... I just saw a very mangled Yeovil, never mind lol!
  • Options
    Shall we have a go at new manager lingo bingo?

I’m going for 

cultural 
    environment 
    mentality
    process
    vision
    long-term goals
    big club
    Potential
    Hard working values 

Can't believe you missed "on the grass" - which I've ticked off "early doors"
  • Options
    "evolving"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Roedd hynny’n ddibwrpas.
  • Options
    Good interview.
    Lets hope for good results.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 6
    Feels you with confidence and has given a feel good factor when we are in such a poor run. I hope the atmosphere around the squad is the same. 
  • Options
    Well, he's here to build something and I'm really excited by that. Some of us have been around long enough to know what that's like and how flipping good it feels.
    He clearly believes he has the long term backing of the owners to make something good happen and I believe he can do it........ so, let's go Nathan Jones!
  • Options
    Wow how good was that 🔥

great first interview and really got me excited for where he can take us

the bit about how much we have suffered but this is the start of a new era got me 

No matter if our opinions differ we all have the same thing in common we love charlton and want our club to be successful again !!

COME ON NJ AND YOU REDSSSSSSS🔴🔴🔴🔴