Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH PREVIEW: Reading vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 10th February 2024 - 3pm Kick-Off

Comments

• Options
    My dad's 63..big kid 🤣

Anyone missing, or anyone there that we wouldnt expect to see... e.g. Aneke or Taylor @king addick?
  • Options
    We have been lower earlier in 3rd tier seasons but can't remember being lower by the time February came around 🤔
  • Options
    Let today be the day the direction of the club turns around.

Have a great day all the faithful going and enjoy it. Hope you come back hoarse

COYA!
    Shouldn't that read 'Goodbye Horse?" 😉
  • Options
    My dad's 63..big kid 🤣

Anyone missing, or anyone there that we wouldnt expect to see... e.g. Aneke or Taylor @king addick?
    Def no Dobson, Hector or Aneke. Camara here though. 

Though in fairness not all the squad congregated in reception so could be there but I didn't intially see them! 
  • Options
    No Dobson?
    Hope not.
  • Options
    Really hope for a win today!, 
    The team really have to get a grip, and play for the new manager, and the yes the supporters!. No stupid extra time goals against us, tight marking, and some decent  accurate passing midfield to our forwards.
    Surely our luck has to turn at some point!
    3 points please. 
  • Options
    edited February 10
    They all just walked through..No Dobson, Aneke or Hector.
  • Options
    If we ignore Cray Valley, Reading away 2019 was my sons last away win. Never dreamed we’d get to 2024 waiting for the next. Not sure today will change, but like we’ve done countless times over the last few years, we travel in hope.

I don’t think Reading will be our main competitor for relegation 
    Bloody hell. I didn’t realise it was intentional 😉
  • Options
    I haven't streamed a game for a while, can anyone recommend a free vpn please
  • Options
    According to the Dobbo thread he has gone
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Must win today 
  • Options

I always use proton VPN free version and set to Holland.. never had any issues whenever I've used it
  • Options
    Jac_52 said:

I always use proton VPN free version and set to Holland.. never had any issues whenever I've used it
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited February 10
    Jones already making more effort with the fans than Appleton ever did?

• Options
    edited February 10
    Louis’ angle of the same above. Good to see the fan interaction, it will be appreciated.

https://x.com/louismend/status/1756308646428905873?s=46&t=ynww82GMl7VKBjthBflU0g
  • Options
    Looks as tho dobbo is gone. Hector and Aneke not quite match fit yet. No sign of Tupac either (not a bad thing in my eyes) though camara is back and saw Anderson too so maybe we are looking at the NJ diamond formation 
  • Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if Anderson is a Jones type of player 
  • Options
    Camara is there.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Wouldn't be surprised if Anderson is a Jones type of player 
    Yeah I said this the other day. Complete guess but wouldn’t be surprised to see him at the tip of the diamond where tracking back and concentrating is less of an issue due to cover behind him. His energy could help us press higher up the pitch.

Might even get a chance in central midfield if Jones really rates him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 10

• Options
    If we ignore Cray Valley, Reading away 2019 was my sons last away win. Never dreamed we’d get to 2024 waiting for the next. Not sure today will change, but like we’ve done countless times over the last few years, we travel in hope.

I don’t think Reading will be our main competitor for relegation so don’t see today as a must win, but how good would it be to come away with something positive.

Come on you Addicks 
    So what you are saying is over the last 4 years your son has only seen Charlton beat a non league team away from home.

Any chance you can leave him in the car for the match or on the train.
    Pick him up later cheers.
  • Options
    edited February 10
    JonT_Abs said:
    Looks like neither of the new full backs or Fiorini involved..unless I missed them 
    Isn't Ramsay @ 0.32 with his hood up or at 0.26 looking at his phone?

Although guess the one @ .32 could be REG
  • Options
    Is Taylor there? We will need him if Dobson has gone.
  • Options

Camara is there.
    There are a few there by the sound of it.
  • Options

Charlton: Isted; Jones, Thomas, Gillesphey; T.Watson, Coventry, Bakinson, L.Watson, Edun; May (c), Ladapo

Subs: Maynard-Brewer, Edmunds-Green, Ramsay, Anderson, Camara, Campbell, Kanu

• Options
    Surprised, no REG or Ramsey in starting team
  • Options
    edited February 10
    Louie Watson starting at long last. Jones already proving he has more of an idea than the meme twat.

The football manager midfield holy trinity of defence support and attack.