Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Reading Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 10th February 2024 :KO 15:00

Comments

• Options

Free-kick given to Reading as Coventry's corner comes over
  • Options
    FFS so frustrating to give a foul from a corner!!
  • Options
    Edun cannot defend, TWatson cannot defend or attack.
  • Options
    Bright start by us but so little quality on the pitch.
  • Options
    Bindon has looked a good player for Reading - Twice now he's slid in and stopped a potential goal from us.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Also this team looks SO much better pressing and defending on the front foot. Edun is really good at that part of defending, less so some of the other bits
    This is true for 10A too 
  • Options
    Bindon has looked a good player for Reading - Twice now he's slid in and stopped a potential goal from us.
    Boooooo!..🙄
  • Options

Nervy moments in the Charlton box as Yiadom receives the ball back to goal six yards out. Eventually crowded out, Savage's cross then evades everyone.
  • Options
    Fuck me thay was nervy. How did we get away with that. Need a rocket at half time. Bold move from the manager to do that in his first game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wing is a good player. That was a nice pass. 
  • Options
    Not sure how their lad was allowed to be unmarked just outside our six yard box!!
  • Options
    3mins added
  • Options
    Burton winning 0-1
  • Options
    Edun’s sense of defensive positioning is some of the worst I can remember. Just in the wrong place all the time. 
  • Options
    Bloody stupid 30 second rule again!!
  • Options
    lol!... T.Watson wasnt given any physio treatment, but still has to leave the pitch for 30secs?
  • Options
    1. 45'

Post update

Delay over. They are ready to continue.

2. 45'

Post update

Delay in match because of an injury Tennai Watson (Charlton Athletic).

• Options
    I'm pretty sure Gillesphey played in the middle of the back three at Plymouth and you can see why: he does not look comfortable defending in wider positions. But if we're going to play Edun at LWB he's going to leave space in behind him. Would rather see TT left, maybe MG central although he makes me nervous, and REG right. 
  • Options

Three mins added
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A solitary tennis ball has been thrown onto the pitch.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Burton winning 0-1
    Course they are, that must be near enough every team around us winning🙄
  • Options
    WTF was Isted trying to do there, shielding the ball away?
  • Options

Reading corner just before half-time....
  • Options
    HT: Reading 0-0 Charlton
  • Options
    HT 0-0,so far so good, bright start and then normal service resumed...second half kicking towards our own, over to you Nathan,...oh and get KANU on for Fred...please
  • Options
    10 minutes must be a record for the shortest ever new manager bounce. Even Appleton got half a dozen games. 
  • Options
    well we aren’t losing. not much else to say about that 
  • Options
    Well my grapes were the highlight of that half. Going down nicely.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!