Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheltenham Town v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 5th March 2024 | Match Preview, Predictions & News

Comments

• Options
    1-1. Disappointing display.
  • Options
    It’s yet again a must not lose game. Point acceptable 
  • Options
    Cheltenham who are obviously the equals of (Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man City) . Why are so many on here “Happy to get a point”. We are playing Cheltenham one of the worst teams in our league. Do these fans really believe we are not a better side than Cheltenham. Is that how low our opinion of ourselves has dropped.  

These are truly sad times….
    Especially when we are in a relegation battle. 1 point against a team that are only a few points below us in the table is completely not acceptable. 
  • Options
    Cheltenham who are obviously the equals of (Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man City) . Why are so many on here “Happy to get a point”. We are playing Cheltenham one of the worst teams in our league. Do these fans really believe we are not a better side than Cheltenham. Is that how low our opinion of ourselves has dropped.  

Especially when we are in a relegation battle. 1 point against a team that are only a few points below us in the table is completely not acceptable. 
    Getting no points would be worse
  • Options
    0-2.
  • Options
    We’re going to crush them.
    Just nipping down the church for the afternoon 🙏
  • Options
    I'm not happy with a point against anyone in this league. Even the sides up the top are crap
    Yeah, that's fair, BUT we're shit too. So realistically we have to allow for draws. 

I don't think we need to worry for this one. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As long as we are not home to Dr Fuckup... oh!!!

1-1
  • Options

Current firm belies their position. Terrible start to the season otherwise they would be mid table.

Harder game than Northampton & we'd better be on our toes defensively. Matty Taylor loves a goal.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I'm not happy with a point against anyone in this league. Even the sides up the top are crap
    Yeah, that's fair, BUT we're shit too. So realistically we have to allow for draws. 

I don't think we need to worry for this one. 
    100% allow for draws. But we should not being going into any game thinking a point is a good result.
  • Options
    0-0. I don’t think either team will be at the races.
  • Options
    edited March 5
    1,000% more effective coming off the bench against a tiring back 4 than starting

He won't start
    Agree with that and would add that having him on the bench gives us momentum as the game goes on. There's that feeling that we're stepping up a level. If we did it the other way around there'd be a feeling of anti-climax which might not just affect the fans but the team as well.
  • Options
    edited March 5
    Clueless. That's me, not NJ or the team. 🤔 Err, well obviously a scrappy affair. Hard to watch, it will be. I dunno, I'll play it cautious I think,  3-5 😉
  • Options
    0-0. I don’t think either team will be at the races.
    Be a very boring game if both teams are in the Guinness Village at the Racecourse! 
  • Options
    Must not lose game, but almost a must win. A win would give us breathing space over the bottom four and take pressure off a bit. Really think we should be winning this and think we will.
  • Options

Zackly 
    im a football snob
    this is the worst ever,  yet some want to wank off after any old shit
    its all crap till we’re promoted 

1-1 tonight two shit teams playing shit huff and puff football 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    They’ve not had a single shot on target in either of their last two matches, and only two in the match before that…

TBF, the way we’ve given away goals probably not necessarily a hindrance to scoring 

if there was a bingo card for the various ways stupid goals could be given away we’d all have shouted ‘house’ long ago 
  • Options
    Play the game, not the occasion, and we'll be fine. 1-3.
  • Options
    All I care about is the result. Huge game tonight and Saturday.
  • Options
    A piviotal game that can change our season. Win and the pressure really eases. Lose?  Not going to think about it. Tough place to go and we have not won there yet. But we have their hero so I think we will get a result, 1-1.
  • Options
    I think 2-0 charlton. Jones back in defence, Alfie back at his old club and lets hope he scores, Chuks comes off the bench and gets his long awaited goal. 

Isted puts in a good performance to silent the doubters.
  • Options
    Probably a slightly bigger game for them than us in terms of what it means, but a win would have us well on the way to safety.
  • Options
    Don't know why but feeling very nervous about tonight. Hope we can score an early goal to settle the nerves.
  • Options
    Don't know why but feeling very nervous about tonight. Hope we can score an early goal to settle the nerves.