Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheltenham Town v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 5th March 2024 | Match Preview, Predictions & News

1235»

Comments

• Options
    No chuks:(
  • Options
    No Aneke - Unchanged starting eleven from Saturday
    Damn, I was going to get the stream too!
  • Options
    I quite like it, if Jones is saying: "Prove to me that Northampton will be a rare mistake under him"
  • Options
    Gutted no Aneke 
  • Options
    Surprised no Jones to start, I assume NJ keeping same team as they did so well on Saturday, except for Isted. They have the shirt, they have to play well to keep it.
  • Options
    No Chuks = draw best outcome.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Surprised no Jones to start, I assume NJ keeping same team as they did so well on Saturday, except for Isted. They have the shirt, they have to play well to keep it.
    What's Ladapo doing anywhere near the squad by this rationale???
  • Options
    So what was all that about resting Chuks?

No game changers on the bench - would bite someone’s hand off for a draw right now. 

Keen to see NJs comments on Chuks and Camara later.
  • Options
    No Aneke or Camara in the 18
    Incredible.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 5
    Aneke broken?

Does the Pope shit in the woods?
    Is the bear Catholic?
  • Options
    Damn.
  • Options
    Who gives BBC player positions in team tonight, laughable
  • Options
    edited March 5
    Edit: wrong thread
  • Options
    I quite like it, if Jones is saying: "Prove to me that Northampton will be a rare mistake under him"
    Hmm. We look identical.
  • Options
    spoke to camara at the station in Northampton after the game Saturday, said he was rested and would be back tonight??
  • Options
    No Aneke or Camara in the 18
    Incredible.
    Didn’t need them 😉
  • Options
    Never in doubt  glad we didn’t settle for a point 😁
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Hmm. We look identical.
    I mean not you and I but both performances before Bakinson saved us. 
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    That chap Nathan Jones is starting to look like he might know what he’s doing so on this occasion I’m proposing to leave picking the team up to him. It’s a big responsibility for him but I’ve every confidence he will rise to the challenge…just don’t start Ladapo, save him for later in the game and play Kanu and Chuks upfront to batter the opposition defence with Alfie having a free rein behind them.
    you cannot start Chuks.....ever
    Nathan can, it’s the ‘managers’ that think Chuks can play up front and also run around at speed and cover 3 quarters of the pitch, wing to wing like May and Dobbo that shouldn’t start Chuks.

Chuks doesn’t need to run around to get the ball and keep two or three opposition defenders occupied because the ball goes to him (and he controls it)  and those defenders never leave his side 
    Just a reminder that Einstein's definition of madness is trying to do the same thing and expecting different results.
    '30 minute' Chuks is what we've got, and we should pray we can continue to have even that.
    There's actually no evidence Einstein ever said that. It's probable that Rita Mae Brown originated it but even that's not certain. It's very easy to misattribute quotes to Einstein I've heard

What about nice bread?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Play the game, not the occasion, and we'll be fine. 1-3.
    Bingo!