Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    If I was to guess the rest of the signings

GK,CB,CM,CAM. 

Out : Isted,AMB,Ness, Edun, Asiimwe (loan),Henry,Fraser (mutual termination late in the window), Mbick (Loan),Casey (Loan), Rylah (Loan)
    Think thats bang on but we need 1 more striker possibly a loan as we have lost May/Ladapo/Wickham from what we had and only got 2 in.

chuks and leaburn we are unsure on fitness and availability
    Unsure about having six senior forwards competing for two places in the team… feels like too many. Hopefully our new fitness and conditioning will be enough to get more minutes out of Chuks and Leaburn going forward.
    Tbh i feel like Kanu being sent out on loan and get 90 mins week in week out will benefit him at least until jan 

i rate him and he works hard but not sure he is what we need right now if we are to push for promotion especially if we get injuries
  • Options
    Here's what my Cambridge supporting cousin has to say about Ahadme: "Useless to be honest, so good luck!".

My mate who doesn’t support anyone and who hasn’t seen Ahadme play, concurs. Fact!
  • Options
    Here's what my Cambridge supporting cousin has to say about Ahadme: "Useless to be honest, so good luck!".

Never met anyone whose cousin supports Cambridge, so that's a first
  • Options

My mate who doesn’t support anyone and who hasn’t seen Ahadme play, concurs. Fact!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3OXltseAP8
  • Options
    Pretty thumping header. Remember it. Obviously we displayed non existent marking but it still needed a solid connection.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Pretty thumping header. Remember it. Obviously we displayed non existent marking but it still needed a solid connection.
    I cant see NJ buying rubbish! There is always a chance a player wont blend, but NJ is no slouch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you watched Luton they used wingbacks firing in crosses, our ex acad player made a point of it
  • Options
    edited July 3
    PopIcon said:
    There's not a great deal of width in the squad.
    Won’t need wingers playing  352 
  • Options
    edited July 3
    If we’re including potential add ons, Conor Coventry…

Otherwise yeah Igor. Maybe Naby Sarr.
  • Options
    Alfie May 23/24:
    • Total Shots: 147
    • On Target: 36.7%
    • Conversion: 15.6%

Gassan Ahadme 23/24:
    • Total Shots: 56
    • On Target: 41.1%
    • Conversion: 19.6%
    How many goals did he score with his head, from a penalty, with his feet from open play?
    First glance I thought this was asking how many penalties he scored with his head which certainly was not a question I was expecting to see asked...
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    We need depth regardless on preference of formation.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    PopIcon said:
    We need depth regardless on preference of formation.
    Exactly if we don't have options to switch it up and become as predictable as Ronnie spouting that line 5 times a day we won't be going anywhere.
  • Options
    Going by the Shrewsbury game, NJ’s post match comments about “the next phase” and the signings so far, it looks to me as if it will be his staple 4 diamond 2 as the base set up.
    Width from FB’s pushing by forward, DM dropping in to create a three on turnover.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Alfie May 23/24:

Gassan Ahadme 23/24:
    Loves me a stat. Thanks for this.  :)
  • Options
    If we’re including potential add ons, Conor Coventry…

Otherwise yeah Igor. Maybe Naby Sarr.

Bauer? 
  • Options
    Stuff it, given the other Dobbo thread I might as well chuck this on here as well.

https://x.com/RichCawleySLP/status/1808475306090450963

:* 
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    TeeC said:
    last time spent £1m on a player? Any advance on Izale McLeod?
    Igor Vetokele? 
    Think you will find Sandgaard spent a million on Ronnie The Dane if I remember correctly.

if wrong forgive me.
  • Options
    Alfie May 23/24:

Gassan Ahadme 23/24:
    Loves me a stat. Thanks for this.  :)
    I'm convinced Callum works for Opta, the man has every available stat going.
    That’s the dream… or start my own…
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    TeeC said:
    last time spent £1m on a player? Any advance on Izale McLeod?
    Igor Vetokele? 
    Think you will find Sandgaard spent a million on Ronnie The Dane if I remember correctly.

if wrong forgive me.
    thought it was £300k
  • Options
    Going by the Shrewsbury game, NJ’s post match comments about “the next phase” and the signings so far, it looks to me as if it will be his staple 4 diamond 2 as the base set up.
    Width from FB’s pushing by forward, DM dropping in to create a three on turnover.

We probably need three more CMs if that’s his plan 
  • Options
    Wasn't Christophe Lepoint for about 1 million?