Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Bristol Rovers V Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 1st October 2024 KO 19:45

Comments

• The worst thing about this is we sack NJ or he leaves and these useless spineless nogood set of players will win a few we think we have turned a corner after we stay up or do just enough

and then its groundhog day again with the next manager
  • Fucking useless free kick. 

Get someone else to take them ffs !
  • Think a lot of people have had their pants pulled down over Jones. Last season I thought our football was a means to an end for us to stay up. This season has been shit and is currently getting worse. Don't know what the answer is but I can't see it suddenly improving.
  • When a manager brings in his old mates instead of good players, you get this shite
  • Jones clueless, Scott clueless, midfield clueless and now the defence has given up.
  • Jones players, jones tactics, Jones out
  • edited October 1
    Fuck off Coventry, over or under hit by 15 yards every single time.

Get some other useless cunt on set pieces
  • Another shit free kick from Coventry
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Think we need to go back to basics
    We've been trying to do the basics and can't even get that right. 
    That's the problem we ain't even basic.
  • Brown59 said:
    3-0 totally useless. Get rid of NJ he’s not what we need. Pathetic display from everyone. 
    and do what? End up on a third manager by the end of the season. Again. There’s deeper problems surely. It can’t keep being the manager(s) every year. 
    Maybe not but they're his players and he still doesn't seem to know what positions they should be playing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Someone ask NJ about that inept first half performance. Serious questions need answering 
  • We are comfortably the worst team in this division.
  • The first dead ball that Coventry has took and he put it straight out of play 
  • Coventry s free kick sums it up🤔
  • Can we not get a small child or an elderly lady to take our set pieces!
  • This looks like a relegation team to me, as bad as anything we have had in recent years.
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    3-0 down and I’m certain they will still be clapped off
    Some people can’t help themselves. 
  • ButtleJR said:
    Something is seriously wrong, the players suddenly aren't arsed. 
    For a few games the lack of press and desire has been evident 
  • Sponsored links:

• This is the sort of result that ends in managerial change, can't quite believe that on 1st October 
  • This is utterly awful 
  • Well, I enjoyed the few weeks of hope while they lasted. Just wish I hadn't wasted 900 on a couple of STs
  • Where is @RonnieMoore ? When is Coventry going to come good? I've seen nothing to suggest he is an improvement on Dobson. His passing is on par with that of my mothers.
  • Please come and get him Cardiff.
  • Off_it said:
    We'll do well to salvage a point here.
    Do well keeping it at 3 ffs
  • I thought we hit rock bottom under Appleton and we couldn't perform any worse. 

How wrong I was. Genuinely one of the worst performances I have ever witnessed from a Charlton team.

• Don't worry. The glass half full mob will tell us its just a blip and it's all going to be alright.
    No need for slagging off your fellow fans... Am sure the same would be said if the boot was on the other foot as well
    Absolutely. Always happens.
  • Think we could do with foster caskey or Fraser in this midfield just no creativity what so ever. Like school kids. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!