Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Bristol Rovers V Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 1st October 2024 KO 19:45

Comments

• Don't worry. The glass half full mob will tell us its just a blip and it's all going to be alright.
  • OMG - I honestly think we are in bang on trouble now - we could go tumbling down the table based on this display, and recent displays - actually since Bolton at home
  • That stat.. Rovers previously scored 7 in 8 games. Now scored 3 in 65 mins. Bleak.
  • We're in big trouble and it's only October
  • This is turning into a P45 performance. Not saying I want to see that happen, but it shaping up like that when viewed in the context of the last few showings.
  • I said 10 minutes into the game what was gonna happen? The team is shit. The players don’t give a fuck and Jones can fuck off. I’ve got a free ticket for Saturday and I’m not even going. There’s a bad they are better things to do.
  • And yes Jones tried to punch that away and couldn't even get that right
  • Embarrassing, pack your bags up  boys and get in the coach 
  • Nice “back to basics” Charlton !! What the hell. Shocking 
  • Sponsored links:

• Brown59 said:
    3-0 totally useless. Get rid of NJ he’s not what we need. Pathetic display from everyone. 
    and do what? End up on a third manager by the end of the season. Again. There’s deeper problems surely. It can’t keep being the manager(s) every year. 
  • Think we need to go back to basics
    We've been trying to do the basics and can't even get that right. 
  • Taxi for Nathan booked for 6pm on Saturday. 
    Why wait that long?
  • Just get rid now. I know it would be another shot in the merry go round but he’s a clown. 
  • Jones doesn't have a clue what his best team is or his best formation. 

That's with a full pre-season. 

Spent too much time playing a Mish mash of players.

Taylor plays a big part in pre season then is nowhere to be seen, Potts at LCB but doesn't get signed for weeks, Ramsay playing as a RCB then straight back in at RWB.

Add on top of that he's got two of his starting 11 trying to learn a new game in Docherty the no.10 and Ahadme the bruiser target man.

Utter waste.
  • We have a free kick donw the other end, bit of argy bargy in the box for the ref to sort out first though.
  • edited October 1
    But....but....I thought last season was down to Appleton
     And before that it was whoever was before him, and before him, Jackson, Adkins etc etc.
  • Remember May and Dobson wouldn't improve this team. 
    I sniggered when people said ‘Dobbo who’ after the Bolton game cos I knew it would bite in the arse.

I'll have a stall in Floyd Road saturday selling rose tinted glasses if anyone still needs a pair.
  • Sponsored links:

• Steven81 said:
    If anyone wants a season ticket pm me 
    Get in the queue
  • Seasons over in September. Again.
  • Steven81 said:
    If anyone wants a season ticket pm me 
    How much will you pay me to take it off your hands?
  • Free kick was too deep, went out before anyone can touch it.
  • Ha ha ha. Fucking useless free kick
  • Embarrassing 
    No other word for it 
  • Don't worry. The glass half full mob will tell us its just a blip and it's all going to be alright.
    No need for slagging off your fellow fans... Am sure the same would be said if the boot was on the other foot as well
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!