Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Bristol Rovers V Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 1st October 2024 KO 19:45

Comments

• Seasons over in September. Again.
    Always time for another relegation battle 
  • SDAddick said:
    So, anyone have any fun plans for the rest of the week? Maybe some weekend plans?

There's no need to continue talking about what we're watching.
    I’m probably going to kidnap Jones and chain him to the gates at Cardiff’s training ground.
  • SDAddick said:
    So, anyone have any fun plans for the rest of the week? Maybe some weekend plans?

There's no need to continue talking about what we're watching.
    I’m going to the Valley to watch Charl…ah bollocks!
  • edited October 1
    The worst thing about this is we sack NJ or he leaves and these useless spineless nogood set of players will win a few we think we have turned a corner after we stay up or do just enough

and then its groundhog day again with the next manager
     We will not win too many games with this group.
    And that's the problem. They are very much Jones's.
    Good luck to anyone getting a tune out of them if he couldn't!
  • Come on Charlton get a consolation goal
  • Don't worry. The glass half full mob will tell us its just a blip and it's all going to be alright.
    No need for slagging off your fellow fans... Am sure the same would be said if the boot was on the other foot as well
    You aren't wrong there.
  • Lol! Nice back flick from Leaburn on to Anderson, but his attempts to get to the ball back end up with him wrestling his man to the ground in the box and they have a free kick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh dear. That hollow feeling of resignation that comes with supporting this great football club. The sum of so many good parts invariably adds up to disapointment, false hope and delusion.

OMG!  He's fucking worse!
  • Jones needs to be removed from his position this evening. If anyone in charge has any hope for this season we need a change and we need it quick. This is as worrying as it is embarrassing. We have absolutely no idea how to play, how to attack, how to break a team down etc. It is genuinely worrying. I honestly thought NJ was a fantastic choice, however it's now clear that he has lost whatever spark he once had. This is absolute rubbish, and that's only because I don't wish to swear. 
  • Think we could do with foster caskey or Fraser in this midfield just no creativity what so ever. Like school kids. 
    We had Fraser in this side already, and he was fucking useless
  • B/pool 1-0 Lincoln down to 10 men
  • *sigh* Anderson gets booked as he and Campbell go in for the same tackle.
  • Seasons over in September. Again.
    Point of order, Mr Speaker ...

It's October.
  • Turned that off. 

Pissed off. Going Saturday and I'm fairly certain Birmingham are going pump us...if Bristol can they certainly can.

If Jones has had enough then go. Player for player, this is a play off team but if they aren't utilised properly then this is what happens.
  • Sponsored links:

• Brown59 said:
    3-0 totally useless. Get rid of NJ he’s not what we need. Pathetic display from everyone. 
    and do what? End up on a third manager by the end of the season. Again. There’s deeper problems surely. It can’t keep being the manager(s) every year. 
    It’s not as if we haven’t spent money. Nowhere near Birmingham but definitely enough to be in the top 6.

Problem is Jones has built and coached a squad to play direct, defensive, completely risk averse football. The midfielders for example can’t be as terrible as they look, but we barely attempt to play any decent football - we don’t give them much chance as their job is to fight for second balls and watch the ball fly over their heads.
  • Think we could do with foster caskey or Fraser in this midfield just no creativity what so ever. Like school kids. 
    Made fuck all difference when they were here though.
  • Commentator is on fucking birthday watch again. 
  • Off to Cardiff you go Jones
  • I don't get how it's gone so completely and utterly wrong , seems to be formations and personnel roulette and just no heart or anything in the performances. 
  • Teams will be queueing up to play us in this form...
  • Put Fleming in charge. He was looking ok to me. Jones has to go
  • Ain't going to be cheap getting rid of Jones..how long until the Yanks get fed up. 
  • Players body language all wrong…has the messiah lost the changing room??
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!