Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Bristol Rovers V Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 1st October 2024 KO 19:45

Comments

• Wigan 3-0
  • Wonder if those Addicks present tonight have noticed any change in NJ's touchline antics tonight ? 

Too deflated maybe to produce his usual histrionics ?
  • edited October 1
    That was amazing because it was another free kick that failed to beat the first man, but the first man headed it to the back post 
  • 3-1! Edwards corner was cleared, ball back in headed across by Godden, and Mitchell made sure.
  • Golfie! 3-1
  • Just shows you what you can do with a bit of fight in your belly, we score 
  • Yay. The crowd go wild.
  • Off_it said:
    We'll do well to salvage a point here.
    Here we go .....
  • Still time to get a draw.
  • I really didn't give a shit that we just scored
  • Sponsored links:

• Ooo, a goal. Well I never.
  • RoanRedNY said:

This is objectively wrong even prior to our goal
  • My prediction is coming true.

I was just gonna say you had a few LOL's yesterday with this precise prediction!
  • Might be fun if the Rovers defence just panics
  • Think mcgrandles is actually better than Coventry and he is the worst player I’ve ever seen in a Charlton shirt.
  • Ref gives a free kick against Mitchell on the RHS midway in our half.
  • someone post the it’s happening gif
  • Offside according to commentary. 
  • Wycombe winning 1-2
  • Sponsored links:

• Bolton 0-4
  • Think mcgrandles is actually better than Coventry and he is the worst player I’ve ever seen in a Charlton shirt.
    Mcgrandles wasn't even that bad ffs
  • How many free kicks given away around the box again tonight? At least half a dozen?
  • Amazing that TC and Anderson are the 2 that have made it to 90 mins alongside the back 3 and keeper. All they offer is decent running about really
  • JamesSeed said:
    Anakay Skywalker, according to the Sky commentator. 
    I thought it was a womens match. I kept hearing Anna Kerr.
  • Wonder if those Addicks present tonight have noticed any change in NJ's touchline antics tonight ? 

Too deflated maybe to produce his usual histrionics ?
    I’m sure we’ll get the usual ten minute performative ‘raging I am’ rant afterwards. It won’t be his fault of course. 
  • Think Hart departure has had something to do with this appalling dip in performances 
    Yes, wonder why he left?
  • Free kick cleared, good hussling by Campbell and Edwards? but they get the ball across and there's a foul by Leaburn near the LH touch line.
  • Why foul him Leaburn?! 
    Ridiculous statement with Alex gilbey still in recent memory 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!