Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Bristol Rovers V Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 1st October 2024 KO 19:45

Comments

• Seasons over in September. Again.
    Always time for another relegation battle 
    There's a battle?!

Well, we're foobarred then.
  • Brownie12 said:
    SDAddick said:
    So, anyone have any fun plans for the rest of the week? Maybe some weekend plans?

There's no need to continue talking about what we're watching.
    I’m probably going to kidnap Jones and chain him to the gates at Cardiff’s training ground.
    Make him do a Peter Odemwingie. Just have him turn up at the training ground in Cardiff. Deal or no deal in place. 
  • Brown59 said:
    3-0 totally useless. Get rid of NJ he’s not what we need. Pathetic display from everyone. 
    and do what? End up on a third manager by the end of the season. Again. There’s deeper problems surely. It can’t keep being the manager(s) every year. 
    He’s not the man for the job. You can see that. The football is the worst I’ve seen for a long time there is no desire at all. No patten to any team he puts out. Sorry but he’s not the one. 
  • Aneke and Leaburn at least trying. 
  • Just end the game now. There's no reason to carry on. 
  • Cardiff winning 1-0, not saying who they are playing
  • Fuck this for laugh 
  • Even Brownie sounding at a loss for words to describe this debacle. 

We're becoming a laughing stock tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Croydon said:
    3-0 and may scores for Birmingham. In Jones we trust though

I said this would happen. He'll oversee May leaving the club then fuck off one way or another and that will be his legacy... letting go/ not keeping the best natural goalscorer we've had since D Bent/ Bradley Wright Phillips.

Load of ego driven nonsense despite subsequent pr bollocks about schools and moving up north. He was under contract and could have been convinced to stay as the league's top goalscorer.  Looking so obviously madder and madder each game. 
  • Even when they're tripping over themselves in their own box we can't capitalise. 

Absolute fucking drivel
  • Foxycafc said:
    We have a replacement for The Red Red Robin!!!
  • Good hussling from Edwards, Anderson crosses in, but it's not near enough to Campbell and there's no-one else in the box. Rovers pump it forward and Mannion races out to hoof clear.
  • Seasons over in September. Again.
    Point of order, Mr Speaker ...

It's October.
    He technically didn't say what year
  • Just listened to NTT20 who described Bristol Rovers as frighteningly bad…………

well fuck
  • All we need is a red card...
  • The writing has been on the wall all season.
    We've yet to play any decent football, and picked up a few wins only due to giving huge amounts of effort and determination.
    That's now gone. What's left is very little 
  • Sponsored links:

• Chuks takes a shot from long range but it scuffs across the ground to the keeper. Charlton fans sarcastically sing "we've had a shot"
  • How many defeats did Dean Holden suffer before being sacked ? 
  • last 6. P6. W1, d1, L4. F2 A9
  • Ain't going to be cheap getting rid of Jones..how long until the Yanks get fed up. 
    I'm already fed up!

Oh you meant the owners...

I suspect Jones talks a good game which will keep him in a job through some poor performances.
  • edited October 1
    Just end the game now. There's no reason to carry on. 
    I’m sure in US college or high school sports the have a “mercy rule” if one side is getting tonked. We could do with that now.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    All we need is a red card...
    And a chuks injury
  • Can we drop Jones off at The Severn Bridge?
  • Can we not get a small child or an elderly lady to take our set pieces!
    Nah they have played for Luton!! 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    All we need is a red card...
    For Nathan Jones 
  • Think Hart departure has had something to do with this appalling dip in performances 
    Was Hart actually around during preseason and throughout August? Know the announcement was around the end of August but not sure he hadn’t left earlier?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!