Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**Shirt Sponsorship Prize Draw - List of winners on Page 2**

I will do the draw about 1.45pm in the Liberal club on saturday - which sadly means I have to forego my pre match drink in the Swan.

1 x Dinner place at Johnnie Jackson's table

1 x Dinner place at Johnnie Jackson's table

1 x Dinner place at Michael Morrison's table

1 x Dinner place at Michael Morrison's table

1 x Dinner place at Chris Solly's table

1 x Dinner place at Chris Solly's table

1 x Dinner place at Danny Green's table

1 x Dinner place at Danny Green's table

1 x Dinner place at Matt Taylor's table

1 x Dinner place at Matt Taylor's table

1 x Dinner place at Danny Holland's table

1 x Dinner place at Danny Holland's table

1 x Dinner place at Scott Wagstaff's table

1 x Dinner place at Scott Wagstaff's table

1 x Dinner place at Jordan Cousin's table ( would imagine there will be a senior player on this table also)

1 x Dinner place at Jordan Cousin's table

1 x Dinner place at Dale Stephen's table (courtesy of Addick In Exile)

1 x Dinner place at Dale Stephen's table (courtesy of Addick In Exile)

A tickets for you plus your guest to attend a game in the Director's box as guest of Steve Kavanagh - but not the Hartlepool game.

Johnnie Jackson's shirt

Michael Morrison's shirt

Chris Solly's shirt

Danny Green's shirt

Matt Taylor's shirt

Danny Hollands shirt

Scott Wagstaff's shirt

Jordan Cousin's shirt

1 x Sam Bartram: the Story of a Goalkeeping Legend

1 x Charlton Gnome

1 x Charlton Gnome

1 x Charlton Gnome

1 x Charlton duck

Comments

• Fantastic list of prizes. Looking forward to the draw.
  • Come on the Charlton Duck!
  • edited March 2012
    Not sure whether i'm more excited about the draw or getting a signed copy of J.Ackworth's new book on Saturday!

• Not sure whether i'm more excited about the draw or getting a signed copy of J.Ackworth's new book on Saturday!

Difficult choice. MIA, check your inbox pls.

• Great list of prizes! Regardless of the winners, thanks once again to all involved with organising this.
  • I dont know how but i forgot to add the bonus prize. I spoke to Steve Kavanagh and as a thank you for all the sponsorship he has kindly offered as a prize a place for the winner plus a guest in the directors box at a game of your choice BUT not the Hartlepool game.

So either the next two games after Saturday. If you cant make either im sure it can be sorted for next season.

Ill add to the list and it will go in after the dinner places. Good luck.

• I'm definately now more excited about the draw!
  • How long do the winners get to accept their prize, Curb_it as I'll be in Tenareef until 6th April ?

( As if ! I never win prizes )
  • I am not there on sat but i would like one ticket for any table for the dinner and also the directors box please. thanks
  • "Forgot" - a likely story. : - )

Wish I'd stuck some more money in now. Excellent work Curb-it
  • Sponsored links:

• No I really did forget to write it yesterday when i wanted to write it last week when i was excited when i got the news. Only asked for a couple of passes for the Millennium Lounge and I got that in return! Very pleased.

The prizes will be given as and when suitable to the winner but at not too much aggravation to myself. The shirts wont be dished out till after the dinner anyway so would guess the last home game.
  • Would have been nice for cardinal sin/pshrimpt/crazy addick to have answered whether they can attend the dinner - saves having to do a redraw again. Tho im sure crazy lives abroad so wont make it.

• blimey bren, you will be lucky to make kick off after doing that massive draw!
  • Oh maybe ill start it at 1.45. can you amend the time up there. Thanks.
  • How will we know if we've won if we're not there
  • Because you will get a text from me like you usually do.
  • oh and dont be expecting a list of the winners up on Saturday night unless i get home at a reasonable hour!
  • Can you text me all the winners
  • me and mog are going to walk around the pitch at half time wearing sandwich boards with all the winners name and what prizes they won on.
  • Ah an idea, get BDL to read them out at half time?
  • Sponsored links:

• Massive haul.

Thank you, again, Curb_It, for making this sponsorship scheme possible for CL. Very pleased to see the collective contributions of this community (made possible because of your efforts) recognized and further encouraged by the club.
  • And you're generosity as well CPA.

I also got an extra bonus prize of an invite to the dinner myself sitting on the top table with the Management (apparently). I dont know whether this is supposed to be kept secret but i am too excited to keep gob shut.

hahahahahaha. God help him. And i will meet you Fanny also, you lucky thing.
  • I think the secret was being kept from CP so he would still turn up : - )

Nice one and a deserved treat for you B
  • Yep - well deserved B. Poor old Powelly...
  • Am I allowed to bring my 3 year old girl to
    the Lib?
  • What about non floating cafc rubber ducks and non heat resistant cafc over gloves?
  • is the draw live on ITV or ESPN ?
  • WSSWSS
    edited March 2012
    Am I allowed to bring my 3 year old girl to the Lib?
    Of course mate. She can play with @RedArmySE7 outside.

She'd probably do one of the draws as well if she comes along.

• Let's hope she doesn't pull out Shag like Taverns daughter did last season.
  • I might pop in just for a laugh.