Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The big broken Charlton badge on the back of the north stand.

Comments

• Drove past on Thursday and it still looks pretty shitty. It ain't going to get any better without some money being spent and I think it looks pretty awful as it is. Hardly a priority and not something that Kevin Cash sees when he walks to the ground from the liberal club ;0) I for one would like to see it repaired.
    Yeah, but he must see it on his way back from his little sorties to watch the strippers in The White Horse.
  • Strippers in The White Horse ! I thought strippers were banned in Greenwich ?
  • It does need to be fixed, it'll just get broken again if it's made with stone though, perhaps plastic or metal?
  • Rip it down. Make the wall good. Project badge on match days.
  • keep it cracked .. it brought good luck and fortune last season
  • I heard its not going to be repaired but replaced by a shield with the Nike logo on it

;-)
  • Should have made it out of fibre glass.
  • Badge made out of a mixture of concrete and fibre glass. My brother helped make it when he worked for dartford composites. He obviously didnt make it very well as its falling to bits, west ham fan so there you are!
  • as it's supposed to be Portland stone I would expect http://www.londonstoneconservation.co.uk/conservation.htmlv could repair it
  • If it is supposed to be Portland Stone and it really is concrete and fibre glass, maybe we were conned!
  • Sponsored links:

• Spend the 5k and get it proper fixed I say...
  • It would look better not there at all, I'm sure we can have a picture of something up there instead...

Maybe us lifting a trophy :-|
  • It would look better not there at all, I'm sure we can have a picture of something up there instead...

Being replaced by a massive nike swoosh

At least its not a sports direct logo

At least its not a sports direct logo
    Yet
  • They showed the badge on FL show, it looks an absolute disgrace. Stick a tarpauline over it.
  • Anyone got a massive poster of a Charlton badge. ; )
    Anyone. ; )
  • It always reminded me of a giant digestive biscuit, more so since bits started crumbling off. They should try a Pizza next time.
  • looks great!
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done Kav
  • I like that, nice and bright.
  • No TM on it?
  • i wonder if those rascal palace fans will be able to reach it?
  • bloodnut said:

i wonder if those rascal palace fans will be able to reach it?

Even if they can they still won't graffiti their badge correctly like last time.
  • Why can't you all chuck a tenner in towards it?
  • Why can't you all chuck a tenner in towards it?

it's been already been fixed pal
  • This should now put an end to any rumours of an imminent change of badge design.
  • Looks great, can't wait to get back to the Valley and see it in real life!
  • Well done Kav

why well done Kav ? Well done PHB