Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The big broken Charlton badge on the back of the north stand.

12346»

Comments

• They have done a proper job on it mate looks better than the original IMO
  • redsek said:

This should now put an end to any rumours of an imminent change of badge design.

Why on earth would that even be considered? Think your badge is very good. Unless it's for copyright reasons - the reason we had to tweak ours.

I like clean, unfussy club badges - ours, yours, Forest, Wednesday, Spurs, Wolves..

Can't stand the mess that the likes of Liverpool's, Man City's and Palace's have become.

And the likes of Southend's and Swindon's look like something Alan Partridge would have as his blazer badge.

• I think the 'Charlton' is uneven. Too much on the left. That would really annoy me if I had OCD or whatever it is that makes that kind of thing annoy you.
  • Uboat said:

I think the 'Charlton' is uneven. Too much on the left. That would really annoy me if I had OCD or whatever it is that makes that kind of thing annoy you.

I see what you mean
  • edited August 2012
    I want one!!!!!!!!
  • I won't one!!!!!!!!

Are you one now then?

• Perhaps the new coloured badge will be a metaphor for our revival in fortunes on the pitch as the old colourless one crumbled during our declining years just gone by?
  • Ha ha.....bad grammar again SoundAs.
  • I saw it today and it's starting to look faded already. Washed out by the rain perhaps? Don't see it lasting long.
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't tell Greenwich council they will want to build a house on it.
  • edited September 2013
    Not looking good:

• let's hope it is not the sword of Damocles for someone walking under it one day