Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pistorious (pg 26 - now charged with Murder)

CHGCHG
edited December 2015 in Other Football and Sports
Just read a shocking rumour that the paralympian has accidentally shot dead his girlfriend.

Comments

• edited February 2013
    CHG said:

Just read a shocking rumour that the paralympian has accidentally shot dead his girlfriend.

Sky news now reporting a female found dead at his home in SA. He now been arrested for shooting his girlfriend.
  • On the bbc saying might have mistaken for burglar.....
  • Bloody hell.

If true, what a tragedy.
  • edited February 2013
    News stories saying she came round to surprise him for Valentines Day, as he wasn't expecting her he thought she was a burglar. Terrible.
  • Awful.
    Sporting heros ? this guy has to be up there with them all for what he has done on and off the track.

Que the poor jokes so here we go:

was he legless when he did it ?
  • Mistaken identity? Really?

He won't have a leg to stand on in court
  • Oh shit that's terrible
  • Awful.
    Sporting heros ? this guy has to be up there with them all for what he has done on and off the track.

Que the poor jokes so here we go:

was he legless when he did it ?

Can't say he was (h)armless.
  • Reeva Steenkamp

• its SA he has no legs and is asleep. He hears someone coming in-----he cant just jump up and get the baseball bat can he ? he would have to put his legs on and by that time out in SA he is dead !

Mind you if we find out he shot her 28 times reloaded 5 times and all the lights were on then it might take a bit of explaining.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jeez, what an awful tragedy. How is he going to be able to live with himself after that ?
  • We moan about this country, but at least we're nit so on edge the first reaction to a surprise is to shoot someone.
  • She was ridiculously hot.

Two peoples lives gone just like that. Shocking.
  • Two?
  • Well his life is basically ruined wouldnt you say?
  • JT said:

Two?

Hers and his.
  • Oh right yeah, sorry thought i had missed something in the story
  • Should've gotten him socks for valentines day. As for the case it's self, I don't think he has a leg to stand on.
  • We moan about this country, but at least we're nit so on edge the first reaction to a surprise is to shoot someone.

Yep, I consider myself anti-gun but if I lived in SA I'm pretty sure I'd be armed
  • Sponsored links:

• The incident is said to have taken place between 04:00 and 05:00 local time (02:00-03:00 GMT).

That is one early suprise!!
  • The incident is said to have taken place between 04:00 and 05:00 local time (02:00-03:00 GMT).

That is one early suprise!!

That why she for shot
  • Is it just me or are these jokes a) not funny & b) in really poor taste?

A young woman has died for heavens sake and another young man's life is in pieces.
  • There is more to this
  • Quite offensive that already the news has put he's lawyers claim it was a valentines surprise gone wrong out . How about waiting first
  • creatine
  • nolly said:

Quite offensive that already the news has put he's lawyers claim it was a valentines surprise gone wrong out . How about waiting first

Now maybe people will see why I don't do valentines. Very dangerous.

• Is it just me or are these jokes a) not funny & b) in really poor taste?

A young woman has died for heavens sake and another young man's life is in pieces.

this.
  • nolly said:

There is more to this

What makes you think that?

The guy lives in a crime ridden country, could possibly be a target because of his fame and i assume he's wealthier than your average South African. Probably doesn't sleep with his 'legs' on so would have good reason to panic and feel threatened when he hears someone in his house at 4am.
  • Either a tragic accident or the next OJ Simpson. Time will tell but RIP the poor victim.