Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General MYTHS that annoy you

Comments

• Jesus....What a cheery thread this has turned into......
  • shine166 said:

MrOneLung said:

all physiological imbalance, (so-called sickness), is caused by our incorrect lifestyle choices, and only correcting those choices will return us to balance.

utter bunkum.

what lifestyle choice causes Leukaemia ?

the precise nature of incorrect or aberrant life choices that contravene our natural design, differ slightly from individual to individual, and require a full and frank consultation, albeit that our societal deviations are fairly similar, ie. in these key categories of human need: air, rest, movement, sunlight, food, water and self-respect. toxemia, (one medical business name for which being leukemia), is a description of a body where the barrage of toxins caused by incorrect life choices has overridden the being's ability to defend against such an unnatural onslaught - hence, toxic overload/toxemia.; at which time, the body has to produce an extraordinary healing action to begin to correct the imbalance in protecting the key organs/overall being, which is the symptom, which we then seek to suppress, instead of accept the temprary discomfort as being caused by our own aberrant choices, (or in the cases of babies, their mothers).

tbh, mr one lung, is my explanation in giving voice to the/your body gaining any real traction, or are we merely jousting? instead, i encourage you to try my basic lifestyle guidance, (see "exercise experiment" thread, and thereby prove these universal truths over time.
    coya.

So mr know it all, what bad life choices do/have children made to contract such a disease ?

"the acorn does not fall far from the tree", ie. children soon become variations on their parent's incorrect choices and physiological imbalances.

...and please, i'm not seeking to appear pious, albeit that addressing systemic sophistry with clear cause-based explanations can come off in that manner. note, i am far from perfect in my life-choices, for just one key example, still relying on one of the greatest causes of imbalance in our society, the light bulb. (although, after recently trying three weeks without light bulbs in rural haiti, it was wonderfully liberating and refreshing!)
  • JWADDICK said:

MrOneLung said:

Shooters- the cold is caused by contact with the cold virus.

Here endeth my lesson.

the medical business launched the tall "evil virus" tale when the germ theory began to lack impact, and when popular drug "remedies" began to sometimes fail to fully suppress the symptom. (no drugs, or any invasive medical protocols EVER address cause.)

i fully understand that it is very challenging to let go of the contagious premise, (whether germ, virus or creepy crawly du jour), however, even the the originator of the fallacious germ theory, louis pasteur, recanted later in life, but by then society had perpetuated the lie, which conveniently states - nothing is your responsibility, all "ills" are caused by micro-organisms that we cannot see. if germs really were the cause of our "ills", then how would you explain that they are in/on absolutely everything? you have more bacteria cells inside you than human cells etc. etc. - all sentient life would soon perish if they really WERE our enemy.

all physiological imbalance, (so-called sickness), is caused by our incorrect lifestyle choices, and only correcting those choices will return us to balance.

through two decades of professional and personal experience, my asserting this truth does not typically lead to it being embraced, but more often, resistance, a lively debate or an idealogical clash is the result. what does work, is when an individual takes inventory of all their lifestyle choices, makes the appropriate corrections, and then proves that the germ theory is an empty lie.
    What complete and utter bollocks. There is no lifestyle choice that will give you ebola, a cold, influenza or any other disease that is spread virally or, other than living in a bubble from birth to grave, that can protect you from such.

It's actually this hippy happy clappy tosh that does more to prevent science from finding the cause and cures for many of todays problems.
    And it makes snake oil salesmen a shed load of cash from gullible idiots...
  • MrOneLung said:

Here endeth my lesson.

the medical business launched the tall "evil virus" tale when the germ theory began to lack impact, and when popular drug "remedies" began to sometimes fail to fully suppress the symptom. (no drugs, or any invasive medical protocols EVER address cause.)

i fully understand that it is very challenging to let go of the contagious premise, (whether germ, virus or creepy crawly du jour), however, even the the originator of the fallacious germ theory, louis pasteur, recanted later in life, but by then society had perpetuated the lie, which conveniently states - nothing is your responsibility, all "ills" are caused by micro-organisms that we cannot see. if germs really were the cause of our "ills", then how would you explain that they are in/on absolutely everything? you have more bacteria cells inside you than human cells etc. etc. - all sentient life would soon perish if they really WERE our enemy.

through two decades of professional and personal experience, my asserting this truth does not typically lead to it being embraced, but more often, resistance, a lively debate or an idealogical clash is the result. what does work, is when an individual takes inventory of all their lifestyle choices, makes the appropriate corrections, and then proves that the germ theory is an empty lie.

MrOneLung said:

utter bunkum.

what lifestyle choice causes Leukaemia ?

the precise nature of incorrect or aberrant life choices that contravene our natural design, differ slightly from individual to individual, and require a full and frank consultation, albeit that our societal deviations are fairly similar, ie. in these key categories of human need: air, rest, movement, sunlight, food, water and self-respect. toxemia, (one medical business name for which being leukemia), is a description of a body where the barrage of toxins caused by incorrect life choices has overridden the being's ability to defend against such an unnatural onslaught - hence, toxic overload/toxemia.; at which time, the body has to produce an extraordinary healing action to begin to correct the imbalance in protecting the key organs/overall being, which is the symptom, which we then seek to suppress, instead of accept the temprary discomfort as being caused by our own aberrant choices, (or in the cases of babies, their mothers).

tbh, mr one lung, is my explanation in giving voice to the/your body gaining any real traction, or are we merely jousting? instead, i encourage you to try my basic lifestyle guidance, (see "exercise experiment" thread, and thereby prove these universal truths over time.
    coya.
    Annoying Mythology at its best
  • "disease" : dis-ease, ie. absence of ease/natural balance/homeostasis.
  • Does this mean that Mosquitos don't actually cause Malaria by injecting people with parasites?

Brilliant, lets tell all those folks in Africa to stop hanging up their nets and just go outside more instead...
  • JWADDICK said:

MrOneLung said:

Here endeth my lesson.

What complete and utter bollocks. There is no lifestyle choice that will give you ebola, a cold, influenza or any other disease that is spread virally or, other than living in a bubble from birth to grave, that can protect you from such.

It's actually this hippy happy clappy tosh that does more to prevent science from finding the cause and cures for many of todays problems.
    And it makes snake oil salesmen a shed load of cash from gullible idiots...
    a lie repeated and repeated (as the medical business does ad nauseum), never ever becomes a truth. however, it does, and has become a deeply held societal BELIEF. i prefer the proven wisdom of millenia, (or my countless healthier, happier more harmonious clients), rather than the convenient "science" of a few "whitecoats" with letters after their name over a mere 150 years. i wouldn't mind if anyone could show me real solutions at a deep level, so-called "cures", rather than merely, temporarily suppressed symptoms?????????
  • Sponsored links:

• Come on shooters, let have a new myth, dont just keep repeating the same one.
  • so i say to the neesayers, if you are unwilling to even open up a little and try a month of basic lifestyle guidance, (see exercise experiment thread tips,) in (possibly) proving the universal truths our bodies seek to constantly communicate, then i sadly see little purpose in continuing the back & forth...i have some lush nectarines, cucumbers and coconuts calling me...
  • Cow's milk is good for you.
  • so i say to the neesayers, if you are unwilling to even open up a little and try a month of basic lifestyle guidance, (see exercise experiment thread tips,) in (possibly) proving the universal truths our bodies seek to constantly communicate, then i sadly see little purpose in continuing the back & forth...i have some lush nectarines, cucumbers and coconuts calling me...

Is talking fruit a sign of madness?

good one aup. a few weeks of blending up coconut water & flesh as a multi-application "milk" alternative, and you would never go back to the profitable poison of bovine mammary secretions, which includes, oh yes, the government regulated (parts per thousand) of pus and blood. sigh, what a silly species we are....
  • 10, 9, 8,

good one aup. a few weeks of blending up coconut water & flesh as a multi-application "milk" alternative, and you would never go back to the profitable poison of bovine mammary secretions, which includes, oh yes, the government regulated (parts per thousand) of pus and blood. sigh, what a silly species we are....

This all day long. Not to mention that bovine milk actually leeches calcium from your bones which as a result has left those nation's that consume the most milk with the highest rates of osteoporosis. Not to mention the damage to the environment that the dairy industry causes.

However, I just really care about the cows and the hell of their lives. It's shameful how they're treated.
  • Does this mean that Mosquitos don't actually cause Malaria by injecting people with parasites?

Brilliant, lets tell all those folks in Africa to stop hanging up their nets and just go outside more instead...

so selr, do flies CAUSE garbage or perhaps, might it well be the reverse...? i encourage you to delve beneath the seeming concomitance, and repeated distortions...and note, i am not invalidating the suffering of people when addressing a symptom, merely questioning the cause.
  • I am pretty sure I'm gonna die whatever I do beforehand. I hope there is enough morphine around to make it painless.

This all day long. Not to mention that bovine milk actually leeches calcium from your bones which as a result has left those nation's that consume the most milk with the highest rates of osteoporosis. Not to mention the damage to the environment that the dairy industry causes.

However, I just really care about the cows and the hell of their lives. It's shameful how they're treated.
    indeed aupn, over the past 60+ years, two (now mega profitable/powerful) trans-national businesses have constantly spun these lies: meat = protein/strength, and dairy = calcium/fitness. classic, sky is green, grass is blue. oh and now we have the local/bgh free/grass fed/free range etc. etc. marketing distortions to further mask the unspeakable horror/abject misery of the life of an enslaved, inbred, broken spirited commodified cow machine in the factory animal auschwitz - (to paraphrase), if the despicable flesh/dairy & by-product industries had glass walls, then (most of us) would immediately become vegans. (note, i ate zero fruits & veg until over halfway through my life, now that is virtually all i eat due to the win, win, win... outcome)
  • Sponsored links:

Is talking fruit a sign of madness?
    No, that's nuts
  • @shootershill2tropics - you're more than alright by me mate. You love Charlton, despise the meat and dairy industry. Top man!
  • Bullshit baffles brains.
  • Still can't get over that that malaria and cancers and the flu are lifestyle choices.
  • That everyone cares about the commonwealth games.

Usain Bolt summed it up nicely for me
  • MrOneLung said:

Here endeth my lesson.

Are you being serious? Where did you study medicine? Or have you just been brainwashed by google into believing all of this tosh? It astounds me how people can have such a lack of understanding to this level. I feel quite sorry for you!
  • Do you also happen to believe in homeopathy?

they taste lovely though.