Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options

Just skipped 700 outstanding posts.

Have a feeling i'll be able to sleep at night.

You'll never know what you missed......
  • Options

so you dont no? ..................no one tell AFKA please
  • Options
    As owner you should be reading every single post on here
  • Options
    They are making a bit of noise about today's press day

A reminder that Bob Peeters will be facing the media at around 1pm today. Follow updates on the #CAFCWall from then. #PressDay #cafc

Can someone post the tweets here please
  • Options
    £20 says he reads this post
  • Options

I was a day out in my prediction on Tuesday, the Delort deal took it's time.

The waiting is over. It SHOULD be confirmed this afternoon, barring more hold ups. If not, it will be tomorrow. It is definitley happening. Either way, he will not feature at Brentford

Thanks Colin.
  • Options

So you missed people bullying me ?
  • Options
    What a let down... BP on Andy Delort: He is a player who has been on our radar but I cannot talk about players who are not ours #cafc
  • Options

What a let down... BP on Andy Delort: He is a player who has been on our radar but I cannot talk about players who are not ours #cafc

Makes it sound like it will not happen
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who started this rumour ?
  • Options

After all that. Crap! :-(
  • Options
    BP: I’ve watched Brentford. They are a good side and they will be ready for us. We’ll need to be on our toes #cafc
  • Options

Not happening then.
  • Options

If it had totally fallen through, then he would have just said that we have moved on and wont be pursuing anything. You are not doing anything wrong by saying that you are not trying to sign someones player.
  • Options
    BP: We'll bring the team on Saturday who we think is our best team. It's a long season so we'll need everybody. #cafc
  • Options
    BP: We have names in our head to start at Brentford. Callum Harriot trained today but is not 100% so we'll have to see how it goes #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sounds like he is just being respectful to Tours, considering things are not finalised yet, still may not happen though.
  • Options
    BP: We are making progression and we hope to have a better year than last year. The owner has not given me a specific aim. #cafc
  • Options

Have these press conferences ever been of any use?

Cant talk about player signings
    Yeah we are prepared for Saturday
    Hoping for a good season
    See ya later.

I for one enjoy the press conferences and think they reveal decent bits of info about the club.
  • Options
    BP: If we can be top of the league we will do it! In this league everybody can beat everybody. #cafc
  • Options
    Oh well was just hoping this madness would end - another week it is of will he wont he.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Delort move is still on imo. If it was dead, he would have said so.
    Don't forget Powell said we weren't interested in Fuller, just before we signed him and Delort's dad said it would happen Thursday or Friday. Have faith.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Sounds like a "When it's on the OS...."
    This... He cant say its a 80% deal done for example cos then another club could see an opportunity and nip in and steal him
  • Options
    Would he even mention Delort if he was not close, should not say anything if he isn't signing
  • Options
    Whenever they say they can't talk about it it means something is happening. They're not allowed to say they're talking to a player but they are free to say if they are not.
  • Options
    I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet, hopefully it's just Bob trying to go about things the right way, with a sentence that, written down, sounds a little strange
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!