Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January Rumours 2015 official (according to Paulie the Power) thread

Comments

• Options
    Dizzle said:

Get Bent Katrien!

Don't blame her!
  • Options
    Given Watt seems to be joining (hopefully only on loan) perhaps it may be a good idea for Joe Pigott to go the other way. Will be further down pecking order at Valley and at an inferior league, their tendency to play on the floor may suit his development better.
  • Options
    Millwall are to sign Wycome winger Paris Cowan-Hall on a two-and-a-half-year deal. Cowan-Hall, 24, has completed a medical and will officially join the club for an undisclosed fee on January 1. (Sky Sports).
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

I was just wondering? What makes this thread "official?" Is the queen on it?

Not quite but @AFKABartram has granted it a "Royal Warrant". "By appointment to Charlton Life, purveyors of fine football rumours".
  • Options
    SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24 2h2 hours ago
    Millwall are in talks to sign Wiener Neustadt striker Stefan Maierhofer, but face competition from 2 other Championship sides. #millwallfc
  • Options
    Nottingham Forest striker Lars Veldwijk has been linked with a loan move to a number of Foreign Clubs. #nffc
  • Options
    Leeds are close to signing Inter Milan midfielder Rene Krhin on loan. #lufc
  • Options
    WSS said:

I'm disappointed you only seem to have one "source" Paulie. Not something I'd expect from an official thread.

cant be posting random stuff now I have been giving this power by @AFKABartram I need to make sure other sources are reliable before I start posting, how bad would I look if I post a rumour that Messi is joining Charlton then find out it was an unreliable source.
  • Options

WSS said:

I'm disappointed you only seem to have one "source" Paulie. Not something I'd expect from an official thread.

cant be posting random stuff now I have been giving this power by @AFKABartram I need to make sure other sources are reliable before I start posting, how bad would I look if I post a rumour that Messi is joining Charlton then find out it was an unreliable source.
    paulie, not sure you have understood why it's a rumours thread. would be boring if we only reported done deals.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

WSS said:

paulie, not sure you have understood why it's a rumours thread. would be boring if we only reported done deals.
    but also dont want 50 pages of rumours so everyone misses the done deals
  • Options

Millwall are in talks to sign Wiener Neustadt striker Stefan Maierhofer, but face competition from 2 other Championship sides. #millwallfc

Is that the same maierhofer who left them in thw summer after rejecting a new deal?!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    DONE DEAL: Artur Boruc-Southampton to Bournemouth- Loan extended until end of the season
  • Options

DONE DEAL: Artur Boruc-Southampton to Bournemouth- Loan extended until end of the season

Sorry but that's not set my pulse racing.

• Options
    sammy391 said:

Is that the same maierhofer who left them in thw summer after rejecting a new deal?!
    yup

Sorry but that's not set my pulse racing.

oh no what a shame
  • Options
    Pardew to make Darren Bent first Palace signing
  • Options
    edited December 2014

not a real tweet by them

A: I am following them and never saw it
    B: Just looked through all there tweets from the past week and the only one with the word Bent in was the derby one
    C:Palace not a SkyBet Championship club so would not be tweeting about a player going from a premier league team to a championship team
    D: In every tweet they do, they put the clubs involved hashtags

Well sorry for not sticking to the rules. London24 reporting it, but I didn't want to feel left out with all the twitter nonsence #TBF
  • Options

not a real tweet by them

A: I am following them and never saw it
    B: Just looked through all there tweets from the past week and the only one with the word Bent in was the derby one
    C:Palace not a SkyBet Championship club so would not be tweeting about a player going from a premier league team to a championship team
    D: In every tweet they do, they put the clubs involved hashtags

"The bells are ringing".....
  • Options

WSS said:

isn't that what the Maierhofer one is anyway, a rumour? Can't see the point if we can't include rumours.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    So far I rate this thread 1/10. Roland and Paulie need to up their game from tomorrow!
  • Options
    edited December 2014

WSS said:

isn't that what the Maierhofer one is anyway, a rumour? Can't see the point if we can't include rumours.

Fine I have bowed to the pressure and will be starting a done deal thread when the window opens

this will be rumours only and that will be done deals only

could a mod please change the name of this to rumours please
  • Options

So far I rate this thread 1/10. Roland and Paulie need to up their game from tomorrow!

Don't think I'm not currently looking around my network checking for availability...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Thanks @AFKABartram assuming it was you who changed the title :smile:
  • Options

Thanks @AFKABartram assuming it was you who changed the title :smile:

Is that a rumour or confirmed deal?

• Options
    @Transfer_News24: Charlton, Huddersfield & Norwich are tracking Dundee United striker Nadir Ciftci. #cafc #htafc #ncfc #dufc
  • Options

@Transfer_News24: Charlton, Huddersfield & Norwich are tracking Dundee United striker Nadir Ciftci. #cafc #htafc #ncfc #dufc

He's the new Delort.
  • Options

He's the new Delort.
    Quick, someone start a Ciftci saga thread
  • Options

Millwall are to sign Wycome winger Paris Cowan-Hall on a two-and-a-half-year deal. Cowan-Hall, 24, has completed a medical and will officially join the club for an undisclosed fee on January 1. (Sky Sports).

Really, Ian Holloway signing an attacking player when there conceeding goals for fun????Never!!!!
  • Options

Would really like that to be true, fit's Rolands policy too.