Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SKY TV Game Listings (Fulham H now Sun 4th Oct)

edited August 2015 in General Charlton
Leeds on THREE TIMES before the end of August!

Comments

• That's a bit silly.
  • Were so popular
    I said were so popular...
  • A few Sunday mid-day kick offs. Would not like that
  • Daft
  • @danhughes99 said:

19/24 teams selected at least once. Usual culprits multiple times!!
    Only teams missing
    Brentford
    Bristol City
    Cardiff
    Charlton
    Mk Dons
  • edited June 2015
    Nice of Sky to support Leeds cash flow so generously before the end of the transfer window.

If something like this happened in a country like the Czech Republic, everyone would immediately assume corruption was involved.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not disappointed at all. I hate midday kick offs plus we never win when on TV.
  • Not fussed whatsoever.
  • Gutted. Missing QPR for a wedding.
  • Also, Leeds have their capital one cup tie with Doncaster on the tele as well, so they will actually be on 4 times in August!
  • Do teams receive extra revenue if their matches are shown or do we all get an equal share over the season, anyone know?
  • The TV money in The Championship is worth little.

Rubbish for the away club & the home club loses matchday revenue.

No Fridays, Saturday lunch time, Saturday evenings or Sundays.

Good news imo.
  • Sponsored links:

• When we're pushing for promotion they'll have to show us more, won't they?
  • I know Leeds have a big fanbase but they are a really boring side to watch and have been for a number of years.

Bet their fans are fed up with lunchtime kick-offs.
  • Bollocks. I'm on holiday throughout August and I was hoping to at least see one game live, the most likely one being the QPR.

Shame, I will have to wait until September!
  • Amazed they aren't showing the QPR game - really thought that would get the nod as one of the games on the first weekend
  • Just effin rename it Leeds United TV!
  • Amazed they aren't showing the QPR game - really thought that would get the nod as one of the games on the first weekend

It'll very possibly be the 3 o'clock game shown live overseas in which case that would be the second consecutive year we've featured in the opening game. This live 3pm game has in the past generally been the Football League Show featured game but not sure about the new show.

I'll be in London anyway so happy it's not been moved for TV.
  • The TV money in The Championship is worth little.

Rubbish for the away club & the home club loses matchday revenue.

No Fridays, Saturday lunch time, Saturday evenings or Sundays.

Good news imo.

How much is "little" ? I thought, but could be wrong, that it is improved this season, hence my "corruption" comment.

• hard not to get a bit insular, but the reality is we really aren't that much of a draw on a wider football basis
  • Can't say I am that surprised we are being ignored by Sky, but given our poor record when the cameras turn up probably no bad thing anyway.
  • hard not to get a bit insular, but the reality is we really aren't that much of a draw on a wider football basis

The understatement of the week!