Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Johnnie Jackson

Comments

• This site should come with a breathalyser !
  • dizzee said:

Man I love this guy

bit random?
  • It's his 33rd birthday tomorrow - let's hope he celebrates with a goal !
  • Love Jacko to bits.
  • Isnt he one game away from making his 200th appearance as well?
  • Thought he did enough on Tuesday (against lesser opposition) to show he can cover in central midfield. Read things well and brought a nice calm assurance even if he doesn't have the engine now of Ba, Kashi etc. Also knows how to finish!
  • shirty5 said:

se9addick said:

It's his 33rd birthday tomorrow - let's hope he celebrates with a goal !

And his 200th League and Cup appearance for the club (If he plays tomorrow). Another quality professional that will join the 200+ club at Charlton.
    Does he need to play a certain number of minutes to qualify as an appearance ? I seem to remember with the Jonjo deal he had to play x number of minutes for Liverpool for it to count as an "appearance" for the purposes of us getting our add ons.
  • I thought on Tuesday it was the fittest he'd looked for ages.
  • Sponsored links:

• If he notches a hat trick he'd chalk up 50 cafc goals too I believe. Not very likely if we're honest but hey.
  • Happy Birthday JJ!
  • 200 up for Jacko
  • well done JJ
  • Excellent
  • Happy birthday JJ, one of my favourite ever players & I have been a supporter for over 50 years. Pity you are not 23 today.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2015
    200 games in this era of the game is not to be sniffed at. Massive achievement and you wonder what he would have achieved for us had he joined 5 years earlier.
  • Massive achievement and you wonder what he would have achieved for us had he joined 5 years earlier.

Probably reserve team football.
  • Future hall of famer...
  • Been a fantastic servant JJ, one of those players that will always get a great cheer when doing the Valley Gold draw in 2035

I hope he's still on the payroll in 2035 in whatever capacity - I would never want him to leave the club.
  • Been a fantastic servant JJ, one of those players that will always get a great cheer when doing the Valley Gold draw in 2035

He'll be too busy making the last minute manager's speech to the home side to do Valley Gold draws (which are all done hours before the game anyway nowadays).
  • Would the club give him a testimonial? Or is that not what belgiums do?