Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***Merry Christmas to all Lifers***

As a lucky few seemed to have left their work, uni, nursing home already, and before @Henry Irving starts a fight with the last remaining 2% of posters he hasn't already done so, we just wanted to say on behalf of @Lookout and myself, our annual thanks to all our members, particularly those who give up their time to assist us in helping the site tick over in their various different ways.

Sadly the community lost three of its members through the year, @March51 back in Jan, @USofAddick in May and @Bryan_Kynsie in September. Please have their families in your thoughts at what is always a difficult time of year for some.

As I have said in a previous year, whilst what is happening with our club is hugely frustrating, sad, worrying, whatever description you want to give it, at the end of the day its only football, and this time of year should really emphasis that.

So to all who contribute, or just regularly read our site, best wishes of the season to you and your families wherever you are in the world, and hoping for a healthy and happy 2016.

Up the Addicks!

Comments

• Merry Christmas to all lifers.
  • Yep,Merry Xmas everyone :)
  • Also sadly lost @Bryan_Kynsie recently too. Thoughts to his family.

Merry Christmas to everyone.
  • Of course @Nug. Thanks, have amended the OP
  • a few have died, many have lost interest, a few the plot but let's hope that several have been born during 2015 who will grow up to be proper Addicks .. t b h I'm unsure if this last is a blessing or a curse ..

Merry Christmas and a prosperous and worthwhile 2016 to y'all and I'll see a few of you last men standing at Bristol
  • Indeed. Happy Christmas and a good new year to us all. A special thanks to those who make this site possible.
  • Indeed. Happy Christmas and a good new year to us all. A special thanks to those who make this site possible.

a big hear hear m'lud to this as well

• Merry Christmas all. Mods and contributers, thanks for taking the time and effort
  • Happy Festivus to one and all
  • Sponsored links:

• Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all members their families and four legged friends.
  • Merry Christmas all!
  • A very happy Christmas to Charlton fans everywhere.

Let's hope things are a whole lot better down in SE7 in 12 months time.
  • Merry Christmas Haddocks

• Happy Christmas to all Charlton fans, wherever you may be.
  • Happy Christmas and thanks for the forum.
  • Yuletide greetings to one and all, and thanks to our esteemed moderators for keeping it all ticking over.
  • Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Charlton supporters.
  • Merry Christmas one and all, and especially AFKA, Lookie and their band of helpers.
    Let's hope 2016 brings better things for all of us, on and off the pitch.
    Hxxx
  • Merry Christmas to you all and thank you AFKA and lookie for another year of hard work
  • Sponsored links:

• Merry Christmas.

Here's to another year of slumping our heads on our desks at another shocking decision by the Club, or defeat or argument in 2016!
    Where would we be without it?

Pease on earth to all men and women.
    x

• Its a been a tough year for our club, forging many an argument between lifers.
    In the spirit of Christmas, I wish all Lifers a Happy Christmas and a Healthy and Happy 2016. And to anyone I have crossed swords with on this site, I wish you the same and look forward to many more differences of opinion, because, mainly, thats what they are!
    Best to every man/woman jack of you.
    Greenie.
  • Happy Yuletide to all especially those travelling to Bristol.
  • Merry Christmas to you all hoping for a better year at the Valley.
  • Merry Christmas. Here's hoping for Happy 2016 for all Charlton fans and their families.
  • Merry Christmas to all lifers. Thanks to all who run this site for us to debate/argue on. Hoping all with health problems will have a better 2016, and the fit ones will stay that way.
  • Merry Christmas to all.