Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Wanted kermorgant and Tomlin.... Just names thrown out to get the fans back on his side or the truth?

The Line that summed up RD and his puppet was "They said that even with Mourinho, it would be hard to keep the team up. We all agreed with the board and myself that the team needed more strengthening."
    What happened to wanting to be a competitive championship squad and to be desperate for championship survival!
  • Sponsored links:

• “They said that even with Mourinho, it would be hard to keep the team up. We all agreed with the board and myself that the team needed more strengthening.

“That’s what I told them before. These are things that should be discussed internally. In the press and media I always defended the team, but we knew very well that strengthening essential.

“Good players aren't necessarily good Championship players. Some players adapt very quickly, some need time and others will never adapt to the physical demands of the league.

“But, you have to know this league to understand.

“So the board backed me and I was told new players would come through the door.

“A day later, they rang me and told me the backing was not there from the owner and a Huddersfield loss would see me gone. That happened on the Sunday evening.”
  • Most of that interview reflects terribly on the board, and just shows him to be a stooge. The Colchester meeting with the players! Hahaha
  • se9addick said:

So Katrien & Richard Murray apparently said;

"even with Mourinho, it would be hard to keep the team up"

Very interesting.

So they really are now relying on our Jose to be the special one...

• Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

So Katrien & Richard Murray apparently said;

"even with Mourinho, it would be hard to keep the team up"

Very interesting.

Saw that and instantly thought... Great, nice to see confidence from our owners thinking that we'd survive.

Its on par with going into the Office during the recession and my Manager saying: Don't think the Company will survive this, we're all doomed
  • That explains the shambles after the Huddersfield game, if Fraeye had been told he would be sacked if we lost, then I guess he felt no obligation to speak to the media!

Hence why Henderson would need to get on the Coach to find out what was happening.

I guess the players didn't know that defeat against Huddersfield would result in his sacking (especially after a seemingly positive interview with Katrien and her pet Dick) so would have been confused as to why Karel just got straight on the coach