Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Your Most Hated Footballer - The More Irrational The Better!!!

Comments

• James McClean
    Diego Costa
  • edited March 2016

Posted By: Plaaayer
    John Obi Mikel, for some reason I just hate him!
    Good shout for a slightly irrational one also I can't stand Michael Carrick but have no idea why apart from he plays for United.

Also Rooney, A Cole, both Nevilles, Scholes, Van Persie, David O'Leary.

The one I hate more than any other though (in fact more than all the others combined) is Roy Keane, loathsome little turd. What he did to Alfie Haaland, having been through the injury himself, knowing the agony and mental torment it can cause, carrying a grudge about something as pathetic as being wrongly accused of diving for 2 years and then deliberately attempt to end someone elses career as a 'punishment',( as if Keane never said a single thing out of turn in his life), well... I think it is the most out of order thing I will ever witness on a football pitch. For him to then admit it and get away with it because he was Roy Keane is still a scanadal imo and sums up what's wrong with football in this country. I'm still outraged by it even now.

Honestly, if he rolled up as our manager someday, I'd stop going until he'd left.

This 100%
  • Ray Houghton.

I hated him as a player for his annoying busy little run

I also hate him as a commentator/pundit.
  • edited March 2016

Good shout for a slightly irrational one also I can't stand Michael Carrick but have no idea why apart from he plays for United.

Also Rooney, A Cole, both Nevilles, Scholes, Van Persie, David O'Leary.

The one I hate more than any other though (in fact more than all the others combined) is Roy Keane, loathsome little turd. What he did to Alfie Haaland, having been through the injury himself, knowing the agony and mental torment it can cause, carrying a grudge about something as pathetic as being wrongly accused of diving for 2 years and then deliberately attempt to end someone elses career as a 'punishment',( as if Keane never said a single thing out of turn in his life), well... I think it is the most out of order thing I will ever witness on a football pitch. For him to then admit it and get away with it because he was Roy Keane is still a scanadal imo and sums up what's wrong with football in this country. I'm still outraged by it even now.

Honestly, if he rolled up as our manager someday, I'd stop going until he'd left.

Couldn't agree more. He's a horrible, angry little man. When he's asked a question as a pundit he seems genuinely offended that he has been asked for his opinion. He's an idiot. He's a rubbish manager/ coach, and he doesn't like being a pundit. The sooner he moves out of the public consciousness the better. And he talks utter shit.

However, Keane also goes on to say in his new book, The Second Half, that he has never regretted slamming his studs into the knee of the Manchester City player. Haaland, he says, “pissed me off, shooting his mouth off. He was an absolute prick to play against. Niggling, sneaky. I did want to nail him and let him know what was happening. I wanted to hurt him and stand over him and go: ‘Take that, you c**t.’ I don’t regret that. But I had no wish to injure him."

• Krul
    Bramble, Muscat, Steven Taylor, Cole
    Ashley Young, Keane, Forrestieri, Ronaldo
    Suarez, Costa
  • El Mahaomdy - hull city
  • Frank McLintock.
  • I hate with a passion a real fecking passion FAT FRANK LAMPARD no reason for it at all he has to my knowledge not done me any harm i just fecking dispise the fat bstd.

I really dont like Danny Mills so i would put him in that group (this is after i loved him in both terms with us) after his O2 comments

Then there is Jeffers was a tosser in the Baldon Sports and social club in Eltham

Never did like Lineker

You loved him "in both terms"?
  • Trevor Hockey just because.

Justin Edinburgh for when he scored against us and ran in front of the west stand patting where his wallet would be. Can't remember why he did this. Presumably he'd say banter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Morgan Fox...... :-)
  • Rio Ferdinand
  • Phil stamp. Probably because of his face.
  • Willie Young - for some reason my dad absolutely hated the big, blond Arsenal defender of yore. It predated the incident with Paul Allen in the 1980 Cup Final - and we inherited this hatred for Young. Whatever happened to him? Willie Young that is, not my dad- he's dead now and I never did ask him why!
  • Phil Jones. He should have turned down his England call up saying "it's only because I play for United. I'm actually shit". See also Chris Smalling. Makes Andy Sinton look like Johann Cruyff.

Andy Sinton.
  • I hate with a passion a real fecking passion FAT FRANK LAMPARD no reason for it at all he has to my knowledge not done me any harm i just fecking dispise the fat bstd.

Funnily enough I REALLY like Frank. He's a very bright, honest guy. And I would've thought you would appreciate the way he called out that twat on the radio that time, NLA!

• Derrick Willliams, the bastard left me on Football Manager 2012, demanded to leave and left for MKDons. I had the last laugh though, took my Crewe team to Champions League glory, he retired after a long spell with league 2 Tamworth.
  • Oakster said:

Willie Young - for some reason my dad absolutely hated the big, blond Arsenal defender of yore. It predated the incident with Paul Allen in the 1980 Cup Final - and we inherited this hatred for Young. Whatever happened to him? Willie Young that is, not my dad- he's dead now and I never did ask him why!

maybe he heard a priest talking about him?

"I like willie young"
  • Oakster said:

Willie Young - for some reason my dad absolutely hated the big, blond Arsenal defender of yore. It predated the incident with Paul Allen in the 1980 Cup Final - and we inherited this hatred for Young. Whatever happened to him? Willie Young that is, not my dad- he's dead now and I never did ask him why!

maybe he heard a priest talking about him?

"I like willie young"
    You'd have thought he would have called himself Bill or something. I hate Eddie Edwards for the same reason - and tha fact that he calls himself The Eagle.
  • Mike Sheron. Could never stop him scoring against me on premier manager 98
  • Sponsored links:

• dont do irrational mate sorry---measured and petrol yes
  • edited March 2016
    Ashley Young, because his arms don't fit his body.
    Raheem Sterling, because he is utter dog shit.
  • Paddy McNair - Totally irrational, no reason to dislike him, but I do.
  • Joey Barton
  • Diego Costa - anyone who can dish it but cannot take it is a wanker.

Kenedy - Chelsea number 16, swaggered around v PSG pretending to look like a footballer rather than being one. Also has a tattoo of a lipstick kiss on his neck which as we all know is the ID of a wanker.

John Terry -wanker
  • Chris somebody can't remember his surname, centre forward fir Palace, scored against us znd stuck his fingers up at the covered end under his shirt also Pardew just for being a dick
  • Jonathan Walters, no reason
  • edited March 2016
    Chris Armstrong?
  • John Terry - complete and utter knobhead.
    Also dislike Mark Lawrenson.