Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Training them young at Millwall these days (NSFW)

****Warning- Includes loud foul, abusive, racist language****

Comments

• What on earth possesses someone to teach this to a kid never mind then make it public?!

Scum.
  • edited November 2016
    Somebody sent this to me this morning. Was debating posting it or not.

Absolute scum.
  • edited November 2016
    Absolutely disgusting especially the racist comment at the end
    She must be so proud
  • That's a lovely little ditty isn't it.
  • Wow what awful parenting.
  • What chance have those poor kids got?
  • Sponsored links:

• How dumb have you got to be to put that video into the public domain?

Probably wasn't a spanner who filmed it. Poor kid, doesn't know what he is doing is wrong.
  • How dumb have you got to be to put that video into the public domain?

Probably wasn't a spanner who filmed it. Poor kid, doesn't know what he is doing is wrong.
    No it probably wasnt.
    And I don't even care that it's millwall, just making the point that if you had a video like that on your phone you'd delete it pronto.
    Not put it online, or forward it to anyone.

Poor Kid.
  • head in hands moment watching that. Jesus wept. Then that comment at the end. Utter scum. Poor kids.

They're the sort of people who say they're Millwall because of the reputation but have never set foot in The Den in their life's. Black c****?? You obviously know f*** all about Millwall and our heritage. Some of the black players who have pulled on the blue of Millwall and gone on to be very well thought of by our fans. Not to mention the fans themselves. Try coming out with something like that in front of Tiny when he was alive or some of his family now. See how far you get. Numerous other black friends I've travelled around the country with watching Millwall with. Staunch lads who are Millwall through and through. Sickens me watching this shit.

I know right, I'm pretty sure that's not even a millwall chant.

• head in hands moment watching that. Jesus wept. Then that comment at the end. Utter scum. Poor kids.

They're the sort of people who say they're Millwall because of the reputation but have never set foot in The Den in their life's. Black c****?? You obviously know f*** all about Millwall and our heritage. Some of the black players who have pulled on the blue of Millwall and gone on to be very well thought of by our fans. Not to mention the fans themselves. Try coming out with something like that in front of Tiny when he was alive or some of his family now. See how far you get. Numerous other black friends I've travelled around the country with watching Millwall with. Staunch lads who are Millwall through and through. Sickens me watching this shit.

Never heard it in my 38 years of going.

• Sponsored links:

As I recall, MF, Millwall were one of the first clubs in London to blood black players.

Trevor Lee and Phil Walker spring to mind, both very gifted players.

Walker later played for Charlton.

Also, Leyton Orient with Laurie Cunningham.

Never heard it in my 38 years of going.

yeah, I mean they got all the right words just not the right tune

As I recall, MF, Millwall were one of the first clubs in London to blood black players.

Trevor Lee and Phil Walker spring to mind, both very gifted players.

Walker later played for Charlton.

Also, Leyton Orient with Laurie Cunningham.
    Exactly. And those were the days when racism was rife at all levels and young black players weren't even getting a look in.
    On the terraces too, loads of our main lads were black or mixed race. We'd quite often get accused of widespread racism amongst our fans but it wasn't something I ever really witnessed. The odd bit here and there during the dark days but that was usual at most clubs at that time.
    I met a palace fan once at selhurst who was wearing a BNP enamel badge. I've never seen anything like that at the den. I remember as a kid the bloke selling the NF magazine outside the old den got told to sling his hook.
  • edited November 2016
    Feral Britain. For once (and only once) I will stick up for the Spanners here. I am teaching kids/adults 13-18 at the moment who have been excluded from mainstream schooling or have never engaged in education. It is demoralizing shit work and then you get to meet a parent... fucking hell!

Give em more benefits to pump out more unwanted kids...
  • Teachers are supposed to teach these children, and if there are five or six like that in a class everybody loses out.
  • Didn't Phil Walker famously eat a banana that was thrown at him at the old Den?
  • I want to see Walkers goal at Huddersfield back in '81 now - anyone?
  • Addickted said:

I want to see Walkers goal at Huddersfield back in '81 now - anyone?

Yawn