Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• he won't even be on the bench
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm breaking my boycott for the game this weekend :smiley:

Why ?
  • edited April 2018
    I don’t get back to the UK until after the game on Saturday, but as much as I love Jacko, I would still keep my boycott. I’ll be trying to get to Rochdale and
    remember all those brilliant away days he’s given us over the last few years.

Hopefully, there’ll be three more games after that as well!!
  • Stig said:

No way is Two Shats having any of my cash. I'll be at Rochdale though.

Unless you are going to buy a ticket directly from Rochdale then I suspect RD has had the benefit of your cash and no doubt thanks you for your contribution...
  • so jj wont be playing or feature, also didnt we say best of luck and goodbye last season?.
  • The team should always come first but I can also understand people continuing to boycott. A double edged sword I’m afraid.
  • I think my £20 to RD on Saturday will be a drop in the ocean compared to the amount I've kept away from him over the last two seasons.

The reason I want to get down there this weekend is because this part of the season is so vital, anything can happen from here on out.
    We can give ourselves a slight advantage over the numerous teams in and around us if we can carry last weeks' passion, from on and off the field, into our remaining two games. It's all about momentum.
  • Sponsored links:

He'll be in the technical area instead.
  • So support makes a difference , it doesn't imo, one result pompey against all the other gazillion when we had loads of fans prove to me it matters not who is there , it's all up to the players to perform.

that saying i'd still prefer us to have good away support as opposed to shit

With Fosu and Mavididi out, there's every chance he will be on the bench

• CafcSCP said:

he won't even be on the bench

Anyone got a bit of chalk I can borrow?
  • Stig said:

No way is Two Shats having any of my cash. I'll be at Rochdale though.

Unless you are going to buy a ticket directly from Rochdale then I suspect RD has had the benefit of your cash and no doubt thanks you for your contribution...
    Away clubs keep five per cent of the net ticket value from tickets sold by them (AFAIK). In the case of a £22 Rochdale ticket I make that 92p (plus any booking fee, less any postage).
  • CafcSCP said:

he won't even be on the bench

He’s injured though.
  • edited April 2018

I'm breaking my boycott for the game this weekend :smiley:

Why ?
    Because if fancy going. :smile: Plus I can't make the Rochdale game.